Why gas prices will stay high or even higher...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Consider if you worked for a company that the president of the US has said and I quote him exactly:

Number two, holding them liable for what they have done,' he said of fossil fuel executives, ' And by the way, when they don't want to deliver, put them in jail. I'm not joking about this.'

Think about that! President of US wants to put oil executives in jail! So why if fossil fuel executives are doing such evil that Biden wants to throw them in jail... why would they work to find more fossil fuels? And on top of that Biden has GUARANTEED the following:
“I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

Really are the vast majority of Americans proud of that stance by Biden?
He wants to throw Americans in jail and eliminate fossil fuels?

The oil and natural gas industry created?​

Industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC. In 2012, the unconventional oil and natural gas value chain and energy-related chemicals activity together supported more than 2.1 million jobs, according to IHS – a number that’s projected to reach 3.9 million by 2025.​

And Biden wants to put them out of work!
Any wonder fossil fuel workers don't want to find any more, thus reducing the supply and increasing the cost!

Capitalists are enjoying your money, they are not complaining at all..The oil industry lowered prices on purpose so the automobile industry could build big gas hawgs and you would buy them then they jacked up the prices and you are stuck with the gas guzzlers and the high price of gas, you suckers.

Capitalists are enjoying your money, they are not complaining at all..The oil industry lowered prices on purpose so the automobile industry could build big gas hawgs and you would buy them then they jacked up the prices and you are stuck with the gas guzzlers and the high price of gas, you suckers.
Yeah, I can sort of picture you riding a scooter.

Consider if you worked for a company that the president of the US has said and I quote him exactly:

Number two, holding them liable for what they have done,' he said of fossil fuel executives, ' And by the way, when they don't want to deliver, put them in jail. I'm not joking about this.'

Think about that! President of US wants to put oil executives in jail! So why if fossil fuel executives are doing such evil that Biden wants to throw them in jail... why would they work to find more fossil fuels? And on top of that Biden has GUARANTEED the following:
“I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

Really are the vast majority of Americans proud of that stance by Biden?
He wants to throw Americans in jail and eliminate fossil fuels?

The oil and natural gas industry created?​

Industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC. In 2012, the unconventional oil and natural gas value chain and energy-related chemicals activity together supported more than 2.1 million jobs, according to IHS – a number that’s projected to reach 3.9 million by 2025.​

And Biden wants to put them out of work!
Any wonder fossil fuel workers don't want to find any more, thus reducing the supply and increasing the cost!

Learn to code....

:(

Gas prices will stay high because that is what Biden wants... That is what the progressive left wants....
The progressive left is the closest thing to a Nazi uprising we have ever seen....

The local media talking head was going on with a smile how prices are expected to rise all summer. What, twenty cents a week at this point?

Translation...
Just resign yourself to the fate of never getting ahead, or at this point, even keeping up.

This shit is really starting to hurt across the board for many Americans, especially the poor that the DFL pays lip service to.

1654218432452.png

And on top of that Biden has GUARANTEED the following:

When Joe leaned in and grabbed her hand, she should have held on hard, pulled him off balance towards her and punched his teeth right out of his mouth with all her might.

Gas prices will stay high because that is what Biden wants... That is what the progressive left wants....
The progressive left is the closest thing to a Nazi uprising we have ever seen....

Maybe closer than you realize. As we speak, they are trying to make the case for all republicans especially Trump supporters to be considered a pestilence like the Jews were and are avidly looking for a way around the law to build the gas chambers.

Consider if you ran a company that could charge whatever it wanted for its product, what would you charge?

I recall having this conversation back when oil went to $150 under Bush. Others argued it was never coming down.

Well it did and it will again. All of this is bad for the economy and the country in general but we will never learn .

I recall having this conversation back when oil went to $150 under Bush. Others argued it was never coming down.

Well it did and it will again. All of this is bad for the economy and the country in general but we will never learn .
When has oil ever been $150 a barrel even under Bush?
The highest was UNDER Bush July 2008 $128.08/barrel.
FACTS...not guesses!
Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 9.21.26 AM.png

Forum List

Back