Gun experts: Is there a gun that fires bullets that incapacitate but do not kill?

In 2015 the number was more like 1500, I so I extrapolated on the upward curve.
Surprisingly the reality is that instead of continuing up, it came back down for some reason.

Definition of extrapolate

transitive verb
1a: to predict by projecting past experience or known dataextrapolate public sentiment on one issue from known public reaction on others
b: to project, extend, or expand (known data or experience) into an area not known or experienced so as to arrive at a usually conjectural knowledge of the unknown area
extrapolates present trends to construct an image of the future
2: to infer (values of a variable in an unobserved interval) from values within an already observed interval

You didn't extrapolate shit. To extrapolate is to make an educated guess at the future data, or at least the next data in a series, based on the data you have. Nothing in the data you had would have led to a prediction of thousands". In fact, there was no need to try to predict 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020, from your data that covered 2000 to 2016 because, guess what? All of those years are actually in the past and we can look at the data rather than try to extrapolate - well, those of us who know how to use the google machine can do that. You, obviously, cannot.

You simply made it up and hoped no one would call you on it. The very chart you posted showed the drop in 2016 so there's zero excuse for throwing out "thousands:. Any research at all (have you read my tutorial on using the google yet? Have you been practicing?) would have shown that all of the years after 2015 had less police shootings.

You're like those ignorant leftists who believe cops are killing thousands of unarmed black men each year; you simply want to believe that the world is falling apart so it can justify your attempt to make the world fall apart.

I thought I read somewhere that there are guns that fire special rounds that are very large and powerful that can knock down and/or stun a large person without killing the person. Is there such a weapon and if so, why don't Cops have that weapon?

Like bean bag rounds?

Rock salt and bean bag rounds are the only two I can think of...

They have rubber bullets also...
I forgot about salt. Plastic rounds as well though those are more for home use.

God that would fuck your day up lol.
My first lesson with Rock Salt was with a old farmer that I would cross his land without his permission...

It grazed me but boy I learned quickly.

Bean Bag is the best bet but many will object to it...

Forum List

Back