CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
The continued decrease in private gun ownership is inevitable, along with the desire and perceived ‘need’ to own assault weapons.
It isn't even remotely inevitable.

Also, Americans are free people. We buy guns because we choose to do so, not because of any nonsense about need.

Conservatives are hypocrites and inconsistent in their support of precedent.
They support precedent they like and oppose that what they don’t like – conservative judicial dogma is as capricious as it is wrongheaded.
Adhering to original intent is neither hypocritical nor capricious.

Debatable, but clearly you like being told what you "need" by advertising executives working for corporations wanting you to buy their products, like the gun industry for example.
Advertising is not the same thing as the government telling people that they can't have a gun because in the government's opinion they don't have a legitimate need for one.

Debatable, but clearly you like being told what you "need" by advertising executives working for corporations wanting you to buy their products, like the gun industry for example.
I didn't buy any gun because of an advertisement. Gun manufacturers do not advertise on TV or radio and the only place you might see an advertisement for any gun is in magazines and I don;t read magazines.

My first gun was a pistol for concealed carry and I bought that AFTER I was jumped by 3 pieces of shit and ended up in the hosptal for almost a week with after getting a grade 4 concussion, 3 broken ribs, a fractured eye orbital and a ruptured spleen.

As Blues Man points out....where are they seeing the advertising? People who are looking to buy a gun have to be looking to buy a gun without previous advertising because as Bluesman pointed out....it isn't on t.v. or radio, and gun magazines are now few and far between...........

You guys know so little about the very little you don't know....

Anti gun folk always include suicides to manipulate and lie to people

They also mix gang shootings in with mass public shootings....they are doing that just now in the 2nd Amendment Thread on the Canadian robbery where 6 police officers were shot....

I didn't buy any gun because of an advertisement. Gun manufacturers do not advertise on TV or radio and the only place you might see an advertisement for any gun is in magazines and I don;t read magazines.

My first gun was a pistol for concealed carry and I bought that AFTER I was jumped by 3 pieces of shit and ended up in the hosptal for almost a week with after getting a grade 4 concussion, 3 broken ribs, a fractured eye orbital and a ruptured spleen.
Here's an interesting article on how the gun industry "advertises" it's products. Gun Sellers’ Message to Americans: Man Up

Here's an interesting article on how the gun industry "advertises" it's products. Gun Sellers’ Message to Americans: Man Up

Man up.....you mean provide for your family, stay married to the mother of your children, defend and protect your family?

What part of the ad encourages people to murder people?

Please....point out that specific part of the ad, I think we all missed it...

And where exactly do people see that ad? You have to already be in the market to buy a gun to see that ad...since it isn't anywhere except for gun enthusiast locations.......

Meanwhile, cars......on radio, t.v. and print, kill over 39,000 Americans a year.....

Yeah that liberal rag

I remember when the NYT used to actually be a credible paper

Gun manufacturers do not have a huge presence in advertising but in very specific publications

Of course you don;t live here so you don't know anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back