Gun death Thread

I don't insult people like you. So, don't try to act morally superior.

I thought this was the clean debate zone.

BTW, no one is forcing you to be here.

Emphasis on the word DEBATE. We've engaged, yet we can't even get you to state the point of your thread. Hardly a debate.

He posted here because he isn't man enough to try it somewhere where he might be challenged with verbal emphasis, if necessary.

I am outnumberd but i am still taking you all own.

Okay quote reply your original post and show me a question mark.

I'll wait.

I don't know of any rules that require a question to begin an OP. Eh what?

It is hard to have a debate without having a question, hence me saying you posted in "The Clean Debate Zone" without seeking to debate anyone. As other people accused.

Again, you offer an opinion and say it is a fact.

I have no problem debating anyone without a question.

Straw man.

That's the beauty of the message board system, you don't get to dictate what others post. Perhaps some of our other members are interest in how folks have been able to defend themselves? Lord knows you won't be posting anything positive as it applies to guns...

Nothing to debate here.

100 million plus Americans exercise their right to own a firearm for self defense.

So, when you get to post number 1 million, you'll have reached the 1% mark.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I don't know of any rules that require a question to begin an OP. Eh what?

It is hard to have a debate without having a question, hence me saying you posted in "The Clean Debate Zone" without seeking to debate anyone. As other people accused.

Straw man.

Straw man lol. I never said you wouldn't debate, I said your OP wasn't designed for it at is posed no question or arguable declaration. In a debate zone.

That's the beauty of the message board system, you don't get to dictate what others post. Perhaps some of our other members are interest in how folks have been able to defend themselves? Lord knows you won't be posting anything positive as it applies to guns...

Yes........

Straw man.

Straw man lol. I never said you wouldn't debate, I said your OP wasn't designed for it at is posed no question or arguable declaration. In a debate zone.

No "arguable declaration".

The gun gang has not exactly been singing me nursery rymes. lol

Nothing to debate here.

100 million plus Americans exercise their right to own a firearm for self defense.

Good luck.

Only 999,985 posts to go to get to 1% of law abiding gun owners exercising their constitutional right.

Last edited:
Nothing to debate here.

Good luck.

Only 999,985 posts to go to get to 1% of law abiding gun owners exercising their constitutional right.

The latest polls show that most americans are in favor of some gun control.

Don't panic, nobody's going to take your toys away if you be good boys and girls.

Forum List

Back