Gun background checks sky rocket during December...Americans exercising their rights....good job....

I know a few of them!! I converted my limp-wristed brother-in-law from a gun-hating pacifist wimp to a self-respecting gun owner and family protector. He and my sister lived in a semi-rough neighborhood with 3 daughters and 2 sons but he "didn't believe in having a gun in the house." One Christmas, I bought him a .357 Magnum Ruger GP100; wrapped it up nice; and placed it under his tree. You should have seen the look on his face when he pulled out that beautiful, nickel plated work of art. After some schooling from me and a few sessions at the range he's now a gun-lover and owns several.

Seems there was a lot of gun-gifting last month.

I gave my gift to my b-in-law about 15 years ago but his love for guns has worn off on his kids who all have carry permits now and I'm sure some of their kids do as well. Gun ownership is like a healing salve atop the cancer of liberal idiocy.

I know a few of them!! I converted my limp-wristed brother-in-law from a gun-hating pacifist wimp to a self-respecting gun owner and family protector. He and my sister lived in a semi-rough neighborhood with 3 daughters and 2 sons but he "didn't believe in having a gun in the house." One Christmas, I bought him a .357 Magnum Ruger GP100; wrapped it up nice; and placed it under his tree. You should have seen the look on his face when he pulled out that beautiful, nickel plated work of art. After some schooling from me and a few sessions at the range he's now a gun-lover and owns several.

Good gun choice. I prefer stainless though.

Forum List

Back