Guess where you can't have gun in Georgia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
January 6 hearings: Trump knew supporters marching to Capitol were armed - aide
  • When told on 6 January that Mr Trump's supporters had brought guns, knives and other weapons with them, Mr Meadows barely looked up from his phone and asked "anything else?"
  • Mr Trump was angered when told that Secret Service agents were turning away his supporters because they were armed and setting off security devices
  • "I don't [expletive] care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me," she said Mr Trump said. "Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here."

January 6 hearings: Trump knew supporters marching to Capitol were armed - aide
  • When told on 6 January that Mr Trump's supporters had brought guns, knives and other weapons with them, Mr Meadows barely looked up from his phone and asked "anything else?"
  • Mr Trump was angered when told that Secret Service agents were turning away his supporters because they were armed and setting off security devices
  • "I don't [expletive] care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me," she said Mr Trump said. "Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here."

Okay. I guess I should have demanded a reliable, truth-telling link.

My bad.

It's a good idea to protect the public from the lunatic fringe Democrats.
Reagan was shot by a lunatic left wing wacko.
Ford was almost shot twice by lunatic fringe leftist.
Steve Scalise was shot by a lunatic left winger.
Kennedy was shot by a marxist knuttjob.

It's one of the reasons I don't go to a Trump rally.....Given the number of crazy leftists they let run loose you might need a weapon.

It's not like assaults on Trump supporters by crazed leftists has not happened several times in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back