Guess what the Republican plan is to fix our economic woes?

What a long winded post of nothing. Do you really believe they downgraded us because we fight and procrastinate? If so why arent we a -d------ now? Get real. Long posts dont make you look smart. They make you look like a try hard. everyone knows why we were downgraded, only the ignorant wanna grasp far reaching excuses to keep deflecting from their failed policies. period.
Take the branch out of your ass, chimpy.

That was copy/pasted directly from the S&P's PDF document explaining why they downgraded. Reading through posts in this thread and in others, it's pretty clear a lot of people here DON'T know the rationale behind their decision, and just try to use the downgrade as a blame game to score a cheap point for their side. It's clear S&P is saying this is a bipartisan failure. "Period".

It's not a "bipartisan failure" if one side is willing to compromise and the other side is not.

True.

Take the branch out of your ass, chimpy.

That was copy/pasted directly from the S&P's PDF document explaining why they downgraded. Reading through posts in this thread and in others, it's pretty clear a lot of people here DON'T know the rationale behind their decision, and just try to use the downgrade as a blame game to score a cheap point for their side. It's clear S&P is saying this is a bipartisan failure. "Period".

It's not a "bipartisan failure" if one side is willing to compromise and the other side is not.

True.

Dont you have a box of Bon Bons to argue with?

Heck, In China...they'd be part of the State. Wake up and smell the coffee, man. This country allows them to attain wealth.

Then move to China. What you want is already in place. Quit trying to make the USA into a shit hole, and just move to one already the way you want it.

Seems to me that Corporate and Wall Street Greed is turning this country into a shit hole.

You are so fucked up.... Where did I say that China is what I want? I'll tell you what. Why Don't YOU move to China.. you seem to be OK with our Corporations investing in their economy while leeching money out of ours and keeping the profits.

If idealogues get complete power in this country, we'll be lucky (damned lucky) if any workable solution is ever put into practice.

Too late; Obama is already in power...

But you're right, in two and half years, nothing even approaching workable had come from this ideologue moron....

Really? Off the top of my head, GM and Chrysler were saved, they're now profitable again, and the car companies have agreed to the first increase in CAFE standards (including trucks) in over 20 years. That's a workable solution.

Bush would have just thrown more money at the oil companies while not increasing CAFE standards because the oil companies don't want cars to get better gas mileage.

Fuck you, answer the question and get rid of the bullshit rhetoric.

Fuck you.

The answer to the question is to get rid of the bullshit moron in the white house.

Ok... so what you are saying is that a few billionaires destroying the economy and leaving millions unemployed so they can rake in record profits is OK with you...

What I'm saying is that only a petulant idiot blames "a few billionaires" when we have an out of control administration racking up $4 trillion in debt in two years, resulting in the first downgrade of the US Bond rating in history. The same clown pushing a fascist medical scheme that saddles business with trillions in new costs: then wonders why no one is creating new job. The drooling goober then presses forward with a radical environmental agenda that rewards incompetence while punishing pragmatism with hoards of new mandates and punishments. Then the shit-eating dolt wonders why companies move production off-shore?

What I'm saying is that you're a goddamned moron supporting the biggest fuckup in American history.

Fuck you.

The answer to the question is to get rid of the bullshit moron in the white house.

Ok... so what you are saying is that a few billionaires destroying the economy and leaving millions unemployed so they can rake in record profits is OK with you...

What I'm saying is that only a petulant idiot blames "a few billionaires" when we have an out of control administration racking up $4 trillion in debt in two years, resulting in the first downgrade of the US Bond rating in history. The same clown pushing a fascist medical scheme that saddles business with trillions in new costs: then wonders why no one is creating new job. The drooling goober then presses forward with a radical environmental agenda that rewards incompetence while punishing pragmatism with hoards of new mandates and punishments. Then the shit-eating dolt wonders why companies move production off-shore?

What I'm saying is that you're a goddamned moron supporting the biggest fuckup in American history.

Sorry, the biggest fuckup in American history was George Bush.

Obama is trying to clean up his mess.

If idealogues get complete power in this country, we'll be lucky (damned lucky) if any workable solution is ever put into practice.

Too late; Obama is already in power...

But you're right, in two and half years, nothing even approaching workable had come from this ideologue moron....

Really? Off the top of my head, GM and Chrysler were saved, they're now profitable again, and the car companies have agreed to the first increase in CAFE standards (including trucks) in over 20 years. That's a workable solution.

Bush would have just thrown more money at the oil companies while not increasing CAFE standards because the oil companies don't want cars to get better gas mileage.

If it weren't for CAFE standards, they probably wouldn't have needed rescuing in the first place.

Fuck you.

What I am saying is you've been drinking too much Tea. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about... Offshoring started with Obama now too? Wow... how fucking delusional are you assholes?

Health Care is a huge problem... it cost way too much and covers too few people... You are too fucking stupid to realize it... all because Rush Limabaugh and Heritage.org told you different.

You're the moron.. not me.

The fascist democrat dictionary defines "compromise" as "raising taxes sharply."

Say Ravi, do you think that the combined IQ of you and every leftist in this forum even approaches double digits?

Nah, probably not....

Repealing the Bush tax cuts would take care of most of the problem.

But the treasonous right doesn't understand that paying your taxes is patriotic.

The fascist democrat dictionary defines "compromise" as "raising taxes sharply."

Say Ravi, do you think that the combined IQ of you and every leftist in this forum even approaches double digits?

Nah, probably not....

Sharply? The only TWO things I have seen proposed since Obama got elected was...

A. Let the Bush tax cuts expire on people making $250k or more(about 4% at the very top)

B. Eliminating loopholes for bullshit like Corporate jets.

If that's your idea of "sharply", you might want to get out a dictionary to look up the definition.

Seems to me that Corporate and Wall Street Greed is turning this country into a shit hole.

Then you can escape by moving to the workers paradise you dream of.

You are so fucked up.... Where did I say that China is what I want?

When you demand that the Republic adopt the policies of the PRC, you might make Obama smile, but you indicate your desire to reform this nation into an authoritarian hell-hole more to your liking.

I'll tell you what. Why Don't YOU move to China..

I'm not the one shrieking that we must adopt the laws and culture of the PRC - that would be you, sparky.

you seem to be OK with our Corporations investing in their economy while leeching money out of ours and keeping the profits.

You mean like your Messiah®'s "Job Czar" Jeffery Immelt, who is moving 50,000 US jobs to China?

I guess that's what that fuck Obama has in mind, when he says he has a plan for American workers, huh?

Really? Off the top of my head, GM and Chrysler were saved,

Oh goody, an openly fascist merger of the federal government and a mega-corporation for the benefit of a corrupt union, and the sale of a major manufacturer to an Italian firm.

Wow, you fascists are just full of "success" stories.

they're now profitable again,

Are they now? Wonder why they still require a subsidy on every GM sold, picked up by the US taxpayer...

DOW down 635 in a day - that's what the dims call "winning."

Forum List

Back