Guess How Much Donald Trump's Golf Outings Cost Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a real deal when you consider $150 BILLION GIVEN TO THE MULAHS IN IRAN WITHOUT CONGRESS CONSENT SENT IN CASH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, to pay for terrorists..But then again
80968570_1354971428173051_5481689596225912832_n.jpg

ABOUT THAT, SO KEEP ON PLAYING GOLF DJT.....
What are you talking about? That's completely false, but I know that for you idiots today, facts mean nothing. But the Iran Nuclear Deal let Iran get MONEY THAT BELONGED TO THEM. You might not like it, but it WAS their money. And then Trump walked away from the deal, which will fuck the U.S. in the future because no one will believe that we'll keep our word. Because Trump didn't.
That money was to be used to pay families that were held hostage by Iran for 444 days, amd the muslim Surrender Monkey had NO AUTHORIZATION TO DO ANYTHING WITH THAT MONEY!....KEEP OUR WORD TO A REGIME THAT HELD AMERICAN DIOLOMATS FOR 444 DAYS....WE SHOULD HAVE TRADED YOU, A TERRORIST LOVING ANTI-ANERICAN PIECE OF SHIT!
No, that wasn't the purpose of that money, although that would have been a good use for it. If by "muslim Surrender Monkey" you mean President Obama, you're a racist piece of shit. And we should keep our word, period. If our word is no good, then we're fucked. And do I really have to say that I am not a terrorist-loving Anti-American? I love our country, and I want to make it better. Do you?
You are an anti-American terrorist lover, as this bullshit has been hashed out her at least a half dozen times....and why did the Surrender Monkey go behind Congress at the very end of his presidency instead of his first 7 years?....Ever hear of FORFEITURE FOR ACTS OF AGGRESSION AGAINST ANERICA?..WE OWED THEM NOTHING. AND THEN TO PAY THEM CASH, AND DELIVER IT LATE AT NIGHT?..YOU REALLY DO NEED YOUR HEAD EXAMINED

You didn't seem to mind a few years ago...

barack-obama-golf-990x556.jpg
First, you know nothing about my opinion a few years ago, since I only started posting here a few weeks ago. So please don't assume that you know anything about me. And DO NOT tell me what I think. I already know what I think. Tell me what YOU think. Or are you afraid of what I might say about you think?

Sounds like a real deal when you consider $150 BILLION GIVEN TO THE MULAHS IN IRAN WITHOUT CONGRESS CONSENT SENT IN CASH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, to pay for terrorists..But then again

What are you talking about? That's completely false, but I know that for you idiots today, facts mean nothing. But the Iran Nuclear Deal let Iran get MONEY THAT BELONGED TO THEM. You might not like it, but it WAS their money. And then Trump walked away from the deal, which will fuck the U.S. in the future because no one will believe that we'll keep our word. Because Trump didn't.
That money was to be used to pay families that were held hostage by Iran for 444 days, amd the muslim Surrender Monkey had NO AUTHORIZATION TO DO ANYTHING WITH THAT MONEY!....KEEP OUR WORD TO A REGIME THAT HELD AMERICAN DIOLOMATS FOR 444 DAYS....WE SHOULD HAVE TRADED YOU, A TERRORIST LOVING ANTI-ANERICAN PIECE OF SHIT!
No, that wasn't the purpose of that money, although that would have been a good use for it. If by "muslim Surrender Monkey" you mean President Obama, you're a racist piece of shit. And we should keep our word, period. If our word is no good, then we're fucked. And do I really have to say that I am not a terrorist-loving Anti-American? I love our country, and I want to make it better. Do you?
You are an anti-American terrorist lover, as this bullshit has been hashed out her at least a half dozen times....and why did the Surrender Monkey go behind Congress at the very end of his presidency instead of his first 7 years?....Ever hear of FORFEITURE FOR ACTS OF AGGRESSION AGAINST ANERICA?..WE OWED THEM NOTHING. AND THEN TO PAY THEM CASH, AND DELIVER IT LATE AT NIGHT?..YOU REALLY DO NEED YOUR HEAD EXAMINED
It was THEIR MONEY. It was Iran's money. We didn't GIVE them anything. We just let them have what was already theirs. But I guess this is just too complex a concept for you to handle.

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago:

Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (29 so far):*

~$57,568,000

Days Trump has spent at Bedminster:

Cost of flights to Bedminster (23 so far):*

~$18,375,500

Projected visits to golf clubs in four years:

Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency:

Yet Trump complained about OB playing to much golf but he has no problem going to resorts that he owns

in 4 years he will surpass OB 8 year total

Yeah he doesn't get a salary but the fringe benefits are

he owns the property so he is making money and free advertisement

But he also like to fly to other countries to play golf

Turnberry Scotland, and Doonbeg, Ireland

Meanwhile, Trump has crippled the ability of the United States to respond to the coronavirus in order to save money.

"Other White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in national health spending and cutting the global disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS. And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated.

In May 2018, Trump ordered the NSC’s entire global health security unit shut down, calling for reassignment of Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer and dissolution of his team inside the agency. The month before, then-White House National Security Advisor John Bolton pressured Ziemer’s DHS counterpart, Tom Bossert, to resign along with his team. Neither the NSC nor DHS epidemic teams have been replaced. The global health section of the CDC was so drastically cut in 2018 that much of its staff was laid off and the number of countries it was working in was reduced from 49 to merely 10. Meanwhile, throughout 2018, the U.S. Agency for International Development and its director, Mark Green, came repeatedly under fire from both the White House and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. And though Congress has so far managed to block Trump administration plans to cut the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps by 40 percent, the disease-fighting cadres have steadily eroded as retiring officers go unreplaced."
[Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response]

But everything's under control! Right?

always-S.jpg

First, your source is a month old and it was a lie when posted.

Which countries are most and least prepared to deal with an epidemic or pandemic like the Coronavirus?
Sophie IrelandStats GateJanuary 30, 2020

Unsurprisingly, the United States is the most prepared country to deal with epidemic or pandemic like the mysterious Coronavirus, that’s according to the Global Health Security Index. The United Kingdom came second with 77.9, followed by the Netherlands with 75.6.

Which countries are most and least prepared to deal with an epidemic or pandemic like the Coronavirus? > CEOWORLD magazine

###

Jan 27, 2020, 06:14am
The Countries Best And Worst Prepared For An Epidemic [Infographic]
Niall McCarthyContributor
Business
Data journalist covering technological, societal and media topics

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg

The Countries Best And Worst Prepared For An Epidemic [Infographic]

I would say you should be ashamed for attempting to scare people when we, the United States, is the best-prepared country in the world to face a pandemic.

But then, rabid anti-Trumpers have no shame!
Well, as you say, we is the best-prepared country in the world to face a pandemic. And I'm not trying to scare people. I'm enumerating facts. If those facts scare people, maybe they should be scared.

No, you LIED. I provided FACTS. Just like Nancy Pelosi you're trying to use a killer disease as a political pawn.

Shame on you!

First, you know nothing about my opinion a few years ago, since I only started posting here a few weeks ago. So please don't assume that you know anything about me. And DO NOT tell me what I think. I already know what I think. Tell me what YOU think. Or are you afraid of what I might say about you think?

Go nuts...

American-Psycho-5.jpg
I don't get it... Maybe you could type words to say what you mean? I know that's pretty complex...

Trump deserves $130,000,000 for playing golf? What did he do to deserve that?

Published December 21, 2018
Trump signs criminal justice reform bill
Adam ShawBy Adam Shaw, Judson Berger | Fox News Channel

But on the sidelines of that fight, the House overwhelmingly approved the criminal justice bill Thursday on a 358-36 vote, after the Senate passed it 87-12. The decisive passage marks a win for Trump as well as his senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, who advocated for the bill in the face of some conservative resistance.

https://www.foxnews.com/.../trump-signs-criminal-justice...

###

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession
Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

America Created 266,000 Jobs in November

JOHN CARNEY 6 Dec 2019

The imaginary recession of 2019 is over.

The U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs for the month and the unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, matching the lowest level in 50 years.

Economists had expected the economy to add 180,000 jobs and for unemployment to remain unchanged at 3.6 percent, according to Econoday.

Adding to the picture of strength for the labor market, previous jobs numbers were revised up. September’s figure was revised up by 13,000 to 193,000. October was revised up by 28,000 to 156,000. Together, that adds 41,000 more jobs than previously reported.

[...]

Average hourly wages are up 3.14 percent compared with last year, above economist expectations. In manufacturing, the average workweek increased by 0.1 hour to 40.5 hours. Average hourly ages of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees rose by 7 cents in the month to $23.83, a 0.22 percent gain.

[...]

America Created 266,000 Jobs in November

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...economy-added-jobs-jobless-rate-fell-percent/

Wall Street soars after economy added robust 266,000 jobs in November

###

USMCA: Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement

10 December 2019

The US, Mexico and Canada have finalised a trade deal that will replace the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta).

Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges

By Collin Binkley - Associated Press - Thursday, December 19, 2019

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.

In signing the bill, Trump said historically black schools have “never had better champions in the White House.”

“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges

###

The November hiring surge pushed incomes for Americans higher last month.

by JOHN CARNEY

20 Dec 2019

Incomes rose by half a percentage point in November, above economists’ forecasts and much better than the soft readings in September and October. This was the strongest gain since July, according to data from the Commerce Department on Friday.

Consumer spending rose at a 0.4 percent annual rate last month, led by a jump in spending on big-ticket durable goods like autos and appliances.

The higher spending is not due to rising prices. Inflation, as measured by the Federal Reserve’s preferred price indicator, is still running well below the Fed’s 2 percent target. It came in at just 1.5 percent for November compared with a year ago.

And despite the rise in consumer spending, Americans are saving more. The saving rate edged up to 7.9 percent of after-tax income in November.

Christmas Cheer: Incomes Jumps Higher, Consumer Spending Soars

###

US employment remains strong, 145,000 jobs added in December

By JOSH BOAK AP Economics Writer

January 10, 2020, 7:07 PM

U.S. employers downshifted their hiring in December, adding 145,000 jobs as consumer spending appeared to aid gains in the retail and hospitality sectors

US employment remains strong, 145,000 jobs added in December

###

Manufacturing Surveys Indicate Growth Returning to U.S. Factories

JOHN CARNEY

16 Jan 2020

The U.S. manufacturing sector appears to be regaining its footing, suggesting the beaten-down sector may once again be expanding.

The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s survey-based index of manufacturing activity soared to 17 in January, up from the weak 0.3 reading in December and well-above forecasts for a reading of 3.0.

Manufacturing Surveys Indicate Growth Returning to U.S. Factories

###

Merry Christmas: Retail Sales Grew at Healthy Pace in December

16 Jan 2020

Retail sales rose at a healthy pace in December, a sign that a very healthy U.S. labor market and consumer optimism is continuing to support economic growth.

The Commerce Department said Thursday that retail sales–which measures sales at stores, online, and in restaurants–increased a seasonally adjusted three-tenths of a percentage point in December compared with November to $529.6 billion. That was in line with the consensus forecast.

Merry Christmas: Retail Sales Grew at Healthy Pace in December

###

US-China phase 1 trade deal: Beijing agrees to buy $200 billion in US products

By Michelle Toh, CNN Business

11 hrs ago [Jan 16. 2020]

China has agreed to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of products from the United States as part of their "phase one" trade deal.

The agreement signed Wednesday will have Beijing purchase an additional $200 billion of US goods and services over the next two years.

The increase in purchases will be compared to 2017, before the trade war started. China imported over $185 billion in total US goods and services that year.

In exchange, Washington has agreed to reduce tariffs on $120 billion in Chinese products from 15% to 7.5%.

Taken together, the phased purchases by China would result in a dramatic surge in US exports. Total exports to China would increase to over $260 billion in 2020, and roughly $310 billion in 2021 if the deal holds

US-China phase 1 trade deal: Beijing agrees to buy $200 billion in US products

###

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony — But NOT Nancy Pelosi

by Jim Hoft January 29, 2020

President Trump signed the historic USMCA Trade Agreement on Wednesday at the White House.

The trade agreement replaces the disastrous NAFTA agreement signed into law during the Clinton years.

President Trump invited Minnesota Republicans and Minnesota hog farmers to the White House for the signing ceremony today.

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony -- But NOT Nancy Pelosi

###

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020

[...]

Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.

[...]

There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as theirfinancial reality, and that is a record low.

[...]

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

More?

Go nuts...

American-Psycho-5.jpg
I don't get it... Maybe you could type words to say what you mean? I know that's pretty complex...

English not your first language?

It was THEIR MONEY. It was Iran's money. We didn't GIVE them anything. We just let them have what was already theirs. But I guess this is just too complex a concept for you to handle.
Too bad, they forfeitured it! But keep trying you terrorist loving freak!

You have already posted two things that prove your ignorance. How many more do we need?

~$57,568,000

~$18,375,500

Yet Trump complained about OB playing to much golf but he has no problem going to resorts that he owns

Final Obama travel tab: $100 million
The final tab for former President Obama's eight years of family travel to ski resorts, beaches and European cities has finally come in and the bill is $99,714,527.82

Go nuts...

American-Psycho-5.jpg

English not your first language?
I was "quoting" the previous post.

~$57,568,000

~$18,375,500

The final tab for former President Obama's eight years of family travel to ski resorts, beaches and European cities has finally come in and the bill is $99,714,527.82
Assuming that number is accurate, Obama racked up LESS in 8 years than Trump did in less than 4.

130 MILLION DOLLARS. Of course, much of this went straight into Trump's pocket, because he ALWAYS stays at his own properties. And that's in less than four years. But he's got YOUR best interests at heart, right? He's thinking about your problems while he's out on the links... Really? Do you really believe that?
It's HIS money, NOT ours, ya knucklehead. And he's working as president for us for free.
C'mon, bluzman61! How about a response? Show me how Trump is spending HIS money to benefit all of us. Prove that he's a great guy.
How about you showing us how much Obama spent while playing golf?

130 MILLION DOLLARS. Of course, much of this went straight into Trump's pocket, because he ALWAYS stays at his own properties. And that's in less than four years. But he's got YOUR best interests at heart, right? He's thinking about your problems while he's out on the links... Really? Do you really believe that?
It's HIS money, NOT ours, ya knucklehead. And he's working as president for us for free.
C'mon, bluzman61! How about a response? Show me how Trump is spending HIS money to benefit all of us. Prove that he's a great guy.
How about you showing us how much Obama spent while playing golf?
How about YOU show us how much Obama spent playing golf. My self-assigned task is busting Trump. If you want to bust Obama, have at it. But that's not my job.

For such a great country, America has had a series of lamentable Presidents. No one on the horizon looks like much of an improvement, either. This, many of us believe, is due to the entrenched duopoly that assures its continuation at the cost to the rest of us.
All this bickering over golf, tweets, "gender", etc;, etc. only keep us diverted and divided.
We need a serious, profound re-examination at the "soul" of America, where we are and where we want to go in an age that could be beautiful and bountiful for all, but threatens doom if we continue to act childishly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back