Guess How Much Donald Trump's Golf Outings Cost Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
130 MILLION DOLLARS. Of course, much of this went straight into Trump's pocket, because he ALWAYS stays at his own properties. And that's in less than four years. But he's got YOUR best interests at heart, right? He's thinking about your problems while he's out on the links... Really? Do you really believe that?

130 million dollars? Straight into his pocket you say? GOOD! GOOD! That is just about enough to pay for maybe 1 or 2 of Obama's lavish vacations.

Or to make up for what the Democrats wasted on the Mueller and Ukraine investigations.

130 MILLION DOLLARS. Of course, much of this went straight into Trump's pocket, because he ALWAYS stays at his own properties. And that's in less than four years. But he's got YOUR best interests at heart, right? He's thinking about your problems while he's out on the links... Really? Do you really believe that?
Worth every penny, liar.

For such a great country, America has had a series of lamentable Presidents. No one on the horizon looks like much of an improvement, either. This, many of us believe, is due to the entrenched duopoly that assures its continuation at the cost to the rest of us.
All this bickering over golf, tweets, "gender", etc;, etc. only keep us diverted and divided.
We need a serious, profound re-examination at the "soul" of America, where we are and where we want to go in an age that could be beautiful and bountiful for all, but threatens doom if we continue to act childishly.
Meaning what? Yeah, let's have a wonderful life for everyone, blah, blah, blah...

130 million dollars? Straight into his pocket you say? GOOD! GOOD! That is just about enough to pay for maybe 1 or 2 of Obama's lavish vacations.

Or to make up for what the Democrats wasted on the Mueller and Ukraine investigations.
And your evidence of the cost of Obama's vacations? Aside from your obvious hostility...

And your evidence of the cost of Obama's vacations? Aside from your obvious hostility...

Ah, they are LISTED on the web, Dummass? Same place (I presume) you found the cost of Trump's golfing (though you offer no link to support your claim).

Worth every penny, liar.
So, you do believe that Trump has your best interests at heart, right? He wants you to succeed.

Worth every penny, liar.
So, you do believe that Trump has your best interests at heart, right? He wants you to succeed.

Please tell us you thought that Obama or Hillary had your best interests at heart and wanted you to succeed?

Ah, they are LISTED on the web, Dummass? Same place (I presume) you found the cost of Trump's golfing (though you offer no link to support your claim).
Why do I even need to post a link to support my claim? You and your ilk won't believe me anyway, so why should I even bother? But if anyone cares enough to find out the facts, contact me.

Worth every penny, liar.

Please tell us you thought that Obama or Hillary had your best interests at heart and wanted you to succeed?
Yes, I definitely thought that both Obama and Hillary had my best interests at heart. And I'm absolutely sure that they wanted me to succeed.

What are you talking about? That's completely false, but I know that for you idiots today, facts mean nothing. But the Iran Nuclear Deal let Iran get MONEY THAT BELONGED TO THEM. You might not like it, but it WAS their money. And then Trump walked away from the deal, which will fuck the U.S. in the future because no one will believe that we'll keep our word. Because Trump didn't.
That money was to be used to pay families that were held hostage by Iran for 444 days, amd the muslim Surrender Monkey had NO AUTHORIZATION TO DO ANYTHING WITH THAT MONEY!....KEEP OUR WORD TO A REGIME THAT HELD AMERICAN DIOLOMATS FOR 444 DAYS....WE SHOULD HAVE TRADED YOU, A TERRORIST LOVING ANTI-ANERICAN PIECE OF SHIT!
No, that wasn't the purpose of that money, although that would have been a good use for it. If by "muslim Surrender Monkey" you mean President Obama, you're a racist piece of shit. And we should keep our word, period. If our word is no good, then we're fucked. And do I really have to say that I am not a terrorist-loving Anti-American? I love our country, and I want to make it better. Do you?
You are an anti-American terrorist lover, as this bullshit has been hashed out her at least a half dozen times....and why did the Surrender Monkey go behind Congress at the very end of his presidency instead of his first 7 years?....Ever hear of FORFEITURE FOR ACTS OF AGGRESSION AGAINST ANERICA?..WE OWED THEM NOTHING. AND THEN TO PAY THEM CASH, AND DELIVER IT LATE AT NIGHT?..YOU REALLY DO NEED YOUR HEAD EXAMINED
It was THEIR MONEY. It was Iran's money. We didn't GIVE them anything. We just let them have what was already theirs. But I guess this is just too complex a concept for you to handle.
Too bad, they forfeitured it! But keep trying you terrorist loving freak!
Obviously, you know nothing about international relations! Above all else, the United States needs to keep its word -- which it hasn't under Trump. And by the way, it's spelled "forfeited" moron.

I can get links to prove my claim, but is it even worth the trouble? You idiots will deny anything that I put forth.

Worth every penny, liar.

Yes, I did. Absolutely. I believed that Obama and Hillary cared about me more than Trump, a millionaire TV star who had spent his entire life accumulating as much money as possible. Why would I think that someone like that would care about me?

Why do I even need to post a link to support my claim? You and your ilk won't believe me anyway, so why should I even bother? But if anyone cares enough to find out the facts, contact me.

BECAUSE, Shitstain:
  1. Anyone can make up baseless crap. We are here to discuss real things; if you are just going to make crap up that you cannot even support in any way, what is the point in discussing it?
  2. Because it is part of the rules here. You are required to.
  3. Better get your act together.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 6.47.12 AM.png

Worth every penny, liar.

Yes, I definitely thought that both Obama and Hillary had my best interests at heart. And I'm absolutely sure that they wanted me to succeed.
Then you really are a brainwashed, partisan jackass, aren't you? Got anything objective to support THAT?

I can get links to prove my claim, but is it even worth the trouble? You idiots will deny anything that I put forth.

Then why bother posting here at all? You should just go right now and stick your head in the toilet.

Worth every penny, liar.

Yes, I did. Absolutely. I believed that Obama and Hillary cared about me more than Trump, a millionaire TV star who had spent his entire life accumulating as much money as possible. Why would I think that someone like that would care about me?

But yet you believe a guy did who got into government to become rich? And you believe a woman that spent her whole life running scams to enrich herself?

6194031986270208_n.jpg

Seems you are a bit off...

The Obama family's travel costs topped $114 million and Trump's are $10 million so far, according to new documents

Former President Barack Obama's family travels cost the U.S. a total of $114 million during his presidency, according to documents obtained by Judicial Watch, a conservative legal group.

I can get links to prove my claim,

You should have provided one in the OP.

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back