Guccifer 2.0 just released thousands of hacked Clinton Crime Family emails...

Drudge now has it as a headline, stating Hundreds of Thousands of documents hacked.....That must be an all time high for a phony document hack....Oh you fucking maggots of the left are so entertaining!!!!!

Well if DRUDGE has it as a headline, then it must be true!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Shit Feces is learning:ahole-1::321:

Oh, there you go again with your "Shit Feces" insult. You're so clever! How do you come up with this stuff? Both have the same meaning, so you just called me "poop poop!" You are a genius! An emotionally stunted 5 year old genius, but still a genius!

Well you are the shit of the shit!

You know it's actually a compliment to call someone "the shit," gramps...

lol, you are such an idiot.

I called you the shit of the shit...and you still don't understand what that means!...Pathetic!

lol

The last 1,067 threads you posted that would end Hillary's campaign didn't work, Vagifail, but I'm sure this one will!
When you are corrupt and OWN the DoJ and the FBI director, you have no problems...How about a small wager bull shit breath. if Trump wins,I bet The Obomanation gives the Hildebeast a pardon for all past, present and future crimes...

How about this bet, Vagifail? If Trump wins, you get to put whatever you want in my sig for a month. If Hillary wins, I get to put whatever I want in your sig. The only stipulation is that it can't be obscene.

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

You consider a sig bet to be manly?

You must be a millennial.

What about you? You willing to take the bet?

Is it illegal now for congressmen to take Campaign donations? I haven't read the story yet...did see some chart..but it had no dates on the funds given...

Is the contention that President bush would not have asked for TARP Funds and congress would not have approved it, if congress critters did not get donations from banks?

Are these donations to the congress critters directly? and isn't there a limit on direct funds....or was it PACs, which citizens united made it where unlimited funds can be donated to PACS...

What exactly is this Blockbuster news on congress critters receiving funds? Or PACs receiving funds??? I guess I don't understand what is suppose to be newsworthy on this???

lol

The last 1,067 threads you posted that would end Hillary's campaign didn't work, Vagifail, but I'm sure this one will!
When you are corrupt and OWN the DoJ and the FBI director, you have no problems...How about a small wager bull shit breath. if Trump wins,I bet The Obomanation gives the Hildebeast a pardon for all past, present and future crimes...

How about this bet, Vagifail? If Trump wins, you get to put whatever you want in my sig for a month. If Hillary wins, I get to put whatever I want in your sig. The only stipulation is that it can't be obscene.

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

Why is it you scumbags can never answer a direct question...want to put your money where your mouth is?

EXPLODING now at ZeroHedge....Loving it!!!

ahahahahahahaha

ZeroHedge
What no small monetary be??????

Or just want to look like the loser you are?

I've lost more money trading commodities this year than you ever made, Vagifail, so taking your lunch money is no skin off my back. But I'm not giving an obsessive nutter like you my personal information.

What's the matter, Vagifail? Scared? What have you got to lose?

What information is being released on donations that I can't retrieve from Open Secrets.org, the watchdog on campaign funds given?

ahahahahahahaha

ZeroHedge

I've lost more money trading commodities this year than you ever made, Vagifail, so taking your lunch money is no skin off my back. But I'm not giving an obsessive nutter like you my personal information.

Send it to CK and he can pass it on to me, Bragging about nothing in commodities, I've been trading precious metals since 1968...you child!

lol

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

Why is it you scumbags can never answer a direct question...want to put your money where your mouth is?

You really want to make this about money, Vagifail?

Is it illegal now for congressmen to take Campaign donations? I haven't read the story yet...did see some chart..but it had no dates on the funds given...

Is the contention that President bush would not have asked for TARP Funds and congress would not have approved it, if congress critters did not get donations from banks?

Are these donations to the congress critters directly? and isn't there a limit on direct funds....or was it PACs, which citizens united made it where unlimited funds can be donated to PACS...

What exactly is this Blockbuster news on congress critters receiving funds? Or PACs receiving funds??? I guess I don't understand what is suppose to be newsworthy on this???

Jesus Christ... are you serious?

Politicians give failed big banks money to save them and banks throw it right back at them.... if true, the implications are significant. We are talking about a banana-republic style criminal mafia cartel here.

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

You getting wet feet again? Bullshitter

ahahahahahahaha

ZeroHedge

Send it to CK and he can pass it on to me, Bragging about nothing in commodities, I've been trading precious metals since 1968...you child!

Don't you mean, 1868?

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

lol

OK Vagifail, how much are you talking about?

ahahahahahahaha

ZeroHedge

Don't you mean, 1868?

Stop beating around the Bush, either you're in or your out...I don't need to be a bullshitter

lol

How's $100...too much?

ahahahahahahaha

ZeroHedge

Don't you mean, 1868?

Stop beating around the Bush, either you're in or your out...I don't need to be a bullshitter

Taking money from someone who relies on ZeroHedge would be too easy.

Don't you mean, 1868?

Taking money from someone who relies on ZeroHedge would be too easy.

So that is a chicken out, Bullshitter?

Jesus Christ... are you serious?

Politicians give failed big banks money to save them and banks throw it right back at them.... if true, the implications are significant. We are talking about a banana-republic style criminal mafia cartel here.
Yes, of course I am serious.

Do you believe Congress would have ignored President Bush's plea and begging on his knees for TARP to pass because we were in the worst straits of our lives?

Did these Banks donate more money the year of TARP than any other year of donations to congress critters....?

And are these funds to PACS able to be gotten to by Congress Critters for their own personal gain, a true quid pro quo? I thought campaigns had to keep separate from PACS and have no planning or communications with PACS regarding campaigns...that's the LAW....so again, I ask...was anything done illegally or was it all legal for banks to donate to PACS and or campaigns?

do you guys actually believe no Republican Congress critter's PACS or campaigns took any money/donations from all the bank employees that received TARP money and even others who didn't???

Go to opensecrets.org

ALL of this information is there, for all to see and has been there, for all to see...

lol

How's $100...too much?

I was thinking many times that. But if you want to go small, that's fine.

However, I'm NOT sending you or anyone here my personal information. So I'm not sending you money.

But aren't you involved in a cat rescue? Does it have a GoFundMe page? If it does, if Hillary loses, I'll send your cat rescue money via a GoFundMe page. And if Trump loses, you have to send money to a young girl I sponsor via GoFundMe who is having surgery. You can donate anonymously.

And the amount will be $112.93. That way, when Hillary wins, I'll be able to see that you've donated $112.93 without revealing your name.

Forum List

Back