Guccifer 2.0 just released thousands of hacked Clinton Crime Family emails...

Here is a fun Guccifer release...look at the donations by banks that got TARP money. Hmmmm........quid pro quo?
Hey, shit for brains, it was 8 years ago yesterday that Bush signed the Troubled Asset Relief Program into law to bail out the financial markets because of all the GAWD DAMN toxic assets they held which caused the crash! How much did the neocons get to put in their fucking piggy banks? The shit was flowing everywhere and EVERYONE was dirty! It was a non-partisan cluster fuck!

It's gotten to a point that the big announcement of more e mails being released will
have no effect....

Been there
Done that...
Repeat process.....

I see Pelosi has also been targeted for something to do with a pizza joint and funneling money to the DNC.... Wonder who has the time to phony up Thousands of documents???...Lunatic Laughing????

Drudge now has it as a headline, stating Hundreds of Thousands of documents hacked.....That must be an all time high for a phony document hack....Oh you fucking maggots of the left are so entertaining!!!!!

Drudge now has it as a headline, stating Hundreds of Thousands of documents hacked.....That must be an all time high for a phony document hack....Oh you fucking maggots of the left are so entertaining!!!!!

Well if DRUDGE has it as a headline, then it must be true!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So it works like this...

The corrupt politicians such as Clintons give money/favors to big banks.

Big banks give money to them.

I hate to say, we already knew all this, regardless if the release is true or not. We will figure that out soon enough.

Shit Feces is learning:ahole-1::321:

Oh, there you go again with your "Shit Feces" insult. You're so clever! How do you come up with this stuff? Both have the same meaning, so you just called me "poop poop!" You are a genius! An emotionally stunted 5 year old genius, but still a genius!

Oh, there you go again with your "Shit Feces" insult. You're so clever! How do you come up with this stuff? Both have the same meaning, so you just called me "poop poop!" You are a genius! An emotionally stunted 5 year old genius, but still a genius!

Well you are the shit of the shit!

Well you are the shit of the shit!

You know it's actually a compliment to call someone "the shit," gramps...

lol, you are such an idiot. You can't even insult someone right, lol lol lol

Forum List

Back