Guccifer 2.0 just released thousands of hacked Clinton Crime Family emails...

Jesus, there are some seriously gullible fucks on this forum.

I don't know how many times you idiots have been shown that you have been fooled. I've lost count.

Fool me once, shame you you. What's the deal if you've been fooled a thousand times? You are way past the "shame on me" point. You are in completely uncharted territory.

Do you dumb fucks have ANY idea how stupid you look? Apparently not.

It's as if someone is running an experiment to see just how many thousands of times they can get you tards to come back for refills of your piss cups and chug them down.

Unbelievable.

Like I have said. You DESERVE to be lied to.

I don't know how many times you idiots have been shown that you have been fooled. I've lost count.

Fool me once, shame you you. What's the deal if you've been fooled a thousand times? You are way past the "shame on me" point. You are in completely uncharted territory.

It's as if someone is running an experiment to see just how many thousands of times they can get you tards to come back for refills of your piss cups and chug them down.

Unbelievable.

You mad bro?

EXPLODING now at ZeroHedge....Loving it!!!
I have some waterfront property I would like to sell you. It used to belong to Donald Trump who only used it on Sundays.
Another 20 Watt subversive chimes in...the entertainment value of this thread is increasing

like you and Trump paying property tax?

:alcoholic: ^^^^^^^^

:lmao::lmao:

Unlike you who lives in a cardboard box, most home owners are required to...moron!

Unbelievable.

You mad bro?
Yes, because you creduloids have destroyed the conservative brand. Totally destroyed it.

Get the fuck out of my house.

Unbelievable.

You mad bro?
Yes, because you creduloids have destroyed the conservative brand. Totally destroyed it.

Get the fuck out of my house.

You have imaginary internet posters in your house? :eusa_eh:

lol

The last 1,067 threads you posted that would end Hillary's campaign didn't work, Vagifail, but I'm sure this one will!
When you are corrupt and OWN the DoJ and the FBI director, you have no problems...How about a small wager bull shit breath. if Trump wins,I bet The Obomanation gives the Hildebeast a pardon for all past, present and future crimes...

lol

The last 1,067 threads you posted that would end Hillary's campaign didn't work, Vagifail, but I'm sure this one will!
upload_2016-10-4_18-32-45.png

lol

When you are corrupt and OWN the DoJ and the FBI director, you have no problems...How about a small wager bull shit breath. if Trump wins,I bet The Obomanation gives the Hildebeast a pardon for all past, present and future crimes...

How about this bet, Vagifail? If Trump wins, you get to put whatever you want in my sig for a month. If Hillary wins, I get to put whatever I want in your sig. The only stipulation is that it can't be obscene.

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

lol

Yupp! It took the rule of law dying on 7/5/16 to embolden progressives/Democraps to make a final attempt to put party before country.

lol

How about this bet, Vagifail? If Trump wins, you get to put whatever you want in my sig for a month. If Hillary wins, I get to put whatever I want in your sig. The only stipulation is that it can't be obscene.

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

Figures that Toro would reduce the freedom and liberty of a proud Nation down to a childish inconsequential personal interwebz bet.

EXPLODING now at ZeroHedge....Loving it!!!
I have some waterfront property I would like to sell you. It used to belong to Donald Trump who only used it on Sundays.

^^^^^^^^

Lame poster now out - :lame2: 's himself. :cool-45:
I'm sorry. There's plenty of other property available. I didn't mean to leave you out.

Forget the waterfront.........as location is everything!
Could be waterfront on the edge of the local sewage lagoon he/she is offering up for sale?

lol

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

I like mine better, backed with a few quid to make it interesting...but if you aren't man enough to gamble a little....

I wonder if there is anything that would embarrass a loser like the OP enough to make him check his sources before he starts a thread.

Is there?

lol

What do you say?

Are you man enough?

You consider a sig bet to be manly?

You must be a millennial.

Forum List

Back