Guards placed on Trump Star

The tragedy is that leftist violence has become common that it's just accepted as normal.

But fighting back? Now that's criminal.

If you see something wrong with that picture you're probably conservative. Either that or very non-political.
Do you see anything wrong with this picture?
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/...cle/tiki_torches_white_boys.jpg?itok=jFLDjmAl

How about you? Do you see anything wrong with this image?

CZNKCHDEyEccYN_-g_WU-43m4ccHzHhlXrmYYJ9DPcI.jpg

You’ve never been to Hollywood :abgg2q.jpg:

The walk is packed all the time

:lol:
i lived 30 miles from it for 50 years been there plenty of times.....and i can show you times not too many people are walking around down there...you would know this if you had ever been there....
So, people are flocking to the walk at two in the morning thanks to Dotard? :lol:
you just got through telling me the walk is packed all the time,now you are saying something different....at that time the only people down there are the people coming out of the clubs.....and Hollywood has a lot of crime especially at that time....you must be another one of them California experts who live somewhere else...
Clearly, I was talking about peak hours. I am well aware that it isn’t packed 24 hours per day. So, unless Donald is driving people to the walk during off peak hours, his star isn’t bringing in a significant amount more tourists than is normally there.

Dumb ass
Mexicans flock to pee on his star
Mexicans don't care where they pee.

The tragedy is that leftist violence has become common that it's just accepted as normal.

If you see something wrong with that picture you're probably conservative. Either that or very non-political.
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/...cle/tiki_torches_white_boys.jpg?itok=jFLDjmAl

Of course THIS is who they really are.

i lived 30 miles from it for 50 years been there plenty of times.....and i can show you times not too many people are walking around down there...you would know this if you had ever been there....
So, people are flocking to the walk at two in the morning thanks to Dotard? :lol:
you just got through telling me the walk is packed all the time,now you are saying something different....at that time the only people down there are the people coming out of the clubs.....and Hollywood has a lot of crime especially at that time....you must be another one of them California experts who live somewhere else...
Clearly, I was talking about peak hours. I am well aware that it isn’t packed 24 hours per day. So, unless Donald is driving people to the walk during off peak hours, his star isn’t bringing in a significant amount more tourists than is normally there.

Dumb ass
Mexicans flock to pee on his star
After selling their children of course

the Hollywood paper said trumps star is the most visited one maybe ever right now.....even the Hollywood walk of fame gets publicity because of this guy...

Dumb ass
yea clearly you were ....all the time means even at 2 AM dipshit....learn how to talk....

You libs are not funny. You are hateful and spiteful.
And....another box of tissues....stat!

Fuck you.
No thank you, broflake.

You are being an asshole.
No....nothing like trump and his trumpanzees, broflake. But thanks for playing.

You offer me a "box of tissues" and act surprised that I take it as an insult.

You are a troll.

You`re afraid of this flag being held by who knows who and where this one (1) person is holding it? So much for that "home of the brave" stuff for you. Afraid of a flag....pathetic.

You`re afraid of this flag being held by who knows who and where this one (1) person is holding it? So much for that "home of the brave" stuff for you. Afraid of a flag....pathetic.

Nope. I'm not afraid of him. But I understand the warped mentality of people who follow that form of fascism. I don't like the results.

Forum List

Back