Guards placed on Trump Star

The continual attacks on Trump's Walk of Fame star, is just more evidence of the violence you can expect from the left.
The continual support of a child raping sexual predator like Donnie Shitstain, is just more evidence that the right fully supports child rape.
Why do you think that there is so much trouble finding these kids ICE took away from their parents....they're already lost in the child sex trafficking pipe line run by this Administration.

The star has been destroyed. The attacks are now against those identified as finding the stars destruction unacceptable.

The left just gets more and more ridiculous every day.

Thank you for continuing to make that clear.
Comrade Trumps star must be protected

If you’re gonna troll at least try and be funny.
Conservatives: zero sense of humor.

You libs are not funny. You are hateful and spiteful.
Weren’t you just wishing death upon Ruth Ginsberg?

Yep. She is a tyrant, and I want her out of there so Trump can put an actual American in that spot.

The left just gets more and more ridiculous every day.

Thank you for continuing to make that clear.

And....another box of tissues....stat!

Fuck you.

Yep. She is a tyrant, and I want her out of there so Trump can put an actual American in that spot.
:lol:

Now that's not cool, man..

Russia could put actual Russian soldiers in this country. Just tell them to claim asylum as minors.

The continual attacks on Trump's Walk of Fame star, is just more evidence of the violence you can expect from the left.
The continual support of a child raping sexual predator like Donnie Shitstain, is just more evidence that the right fully supports child rape.
Why do you think that there is so much trouble finding these kids ICE took away from their parents....they're already lost in the child sex trafficking pipe line run by this Administration.
Sell off the children build the wall.

You can always count on the Left for the most childish response possible in any given situation.
Your president isn`t childish?
4 'Baby Trump' Balloons To Be Delivered In NJ
He's your president too numnuts
He may be my president but not for very long. You know it and he knows it. Obama and crooked Hillary know it too. Actually anyone with a measurable IQ knows he won`t finish his only term.

Please elaborate bc he’s sure as hell not going to resign and there needs to be a reason to impeach a president before, you know, you can actually impeach him.

And....another box of tissues....stat!

Fuck you.
Triggered!

Being pissed off at an asshole acting like an asshole is normal and healthy.

If case you missed it, you are the asshole, acting like an asshole.

NOt sure what you think this is worth a thread all of it's own, but as long as you want your behavior to be the point.

I'll keep pointing out what a hypocrite and troll you are.

it is about time it was properly protected

Fake Russian soldiers ‘guard’ Trump’s Hollywood star

BBLeN2y.img
Moved butt hurt to a new level.

What other explanation can there be?

How can you possibly lose that many kids?
I thought Republicans were so big on ID

In other news, these celebrity’s stars remain untouched:

Jerry Lee Lewis, who married a 13-year-old at the age of 22 and abused her both physically and emotionally during their 13 year courtship.

Bill Cosby, enough said.

Snoop Dogg, who was involved in a 1993 gang-related murder

Mark Walberg, who actually committed race-related hate crimes as a teenager

Kevin Spacey, suspected rapist pedophile

You can always count on the Left for the most childish response possible in any given situation.
Your president isn`t childish?
4 'Baby Trump' Balloons To Be Delivered In NJ
He's your president too numnuts
He may be my president but not for very long. You know it and he knows it. Obama and crooked Hillary know it too. Actually anyone with a measurable IQ knows he won`t finish his only term.
heard this last year....

Forum List

Back