Guards placed on Trump Star

The continual attacks on Trump's Walk of Fame star, is just more evidence of the violence you can expect from the left.
The continual support of a child raping sexual predator like Donnie Shitstain, is just more evidence that the right fully supports child rape.
Why do you think that there is so much trouble finding these kids ICE took away from their parents....they're already lost in the child sex trafficking pipe line run by this Administration.
Sell off the children build the wall.
Seeing that you support this Adminstration's child trafficking.

They should place a mine in it. If anyone hits it with a hammer it explodes, blowing him to smithereens and wounding any innocent bystanders.

the Hollywood paper said trumps star is the most visited one maybe ever right now.....even the Hollywood walk of fame gets publicity because of this guy...
You’ve never been to Hollywood :abgg2q.jpg:

The walk is packed all the time

:lol:

it is about time it was properly protected

Fake Russian soldiers ‘guard’ Trump’s Hollywood star

BBLeN2y.img
This is actually very funny; and like all good comedy there's a bit of truth to it.

If you give those Russian guards ten bucks, you can take your picture with them. Hollywood is LOADED with such street performers.

You can always count on the Left for the most childish response possible in any given situation.
Your president isn`t childish?
4 'Baby Trump' Balloons To Be Delivered In NJ
He's your president too numnuts
Very true

As our President, we are free to mock him
I never said we couldn't.

Libs love to defend shit no one is attacking.

It lets them pretend be brave and win.

31-when-you-miss-the-point-funny-gif.gif

the Hollywood paper said trumps star is the most visited one maybe ever right now.....even the Hollywood walk of fame gets publicity because of this guy...

i lived 30 miles from it for 50 years been there plenty of times.....and i can show you times not too many people are walking around down there...you would know this if you had ever been there....

The continual attacks on Trump's Walk of Fame star, is just more evidence of the violence you can expect from the left.
The continual support of a child raping sexual predator like Donnie Shitstain, is just more evidence that the right fully supports child rape.
Why do you think that there is so much trouble finding these kids ICE took away from their parents....they're already lost in the child sex trafficking pipe line run by this Administration.
What other explanation can there be?

How can you possibly lose that many kids?
I thought Republicans were so big on ID
The children are sold to traffickers by their parents.

Go with the nice man. He's your uncle. A 6-year-old immigrant was found abandoned in a desert by a smuggler

i lived 30 miles from it for 50 years been there plenty of times.....and i can show you times not too many people are walking around down there...you would know this if you had ever been there....
So, people are flocking to the walk at two in the morning thanks to Dotard? :lol:

So, people are flocking to the walk at two in the morning thanks to Dotard? :lol:
you just got through telling me the walk is packed all the time,now you are saying something different....at that time the only people down there are the people coming out of the clubs.....and Hollywood has a lot of crime especially at that time....you must be another one of them California experts who live somewhere else...

you just got through telling me the walk is packed all the time,now you are saying something different....at that time the only people down there are the people coming out of the clubs.....and Hollywood has a lot of crime especially at that time....you must be another one of them California experts who live somewhere else...
Clearly, I was talking about peak hours. I am well aware that it isn’t packed 24 hours per day. So, unless Donald is driving people to the walk during off peak hours, his star isn’t bringing in a significant amount more tourists than is normally there.

Dumb ass

What other explanation can there be?

How can you possibly lose that many kids?
I thought Republicans were so big on ID
The children are sold to traffickers by their parents.

Go with the nice man. He's your uncle. A 6-year-old immigrant was found abandoned in a desert by a smuggler

Seems Trump has sold the children to child traffickers

Why else wouldn’t he tell us where they are!

Clearly, I was talking about peak hours. I am well aware that it isn’t packed 24 hours per day. So, unless Donald is driving people to the walk during off peak hours, his star isn’t bringing in a significant amount more tourists than is normally there.

Dumb ass
Mexicans flock to pee on his star

Forum List

Back