Guantanamo Bay detainee becomes Islamic suicide bomber

Wanna try to give a real answer? Something that displays that you have any sort of knowledge about this situation?

When or if Great Britain dumps its Cuckold Left Wingers, it will be a great nation again.
If you think that qualifies and an intelligent answer then you are far dumber than I thought. Third chance to answer the question in a way that displays that you even have a sliver of knowledge about the situation. Feel free to wave the white flag and STFU as it is becoming apparent that you have nothing but hot air to spread.

Oh boy, you must be a Cuckold Left Winger yourself. Great Britain is anything but 'great' at this point. The Cucks have done so much damage. I don't think the damage can be repaired. It's over.
Three strikes and you're out... I haven't said a word standing up for Britain or the "right" or "left" position on this issue. I asked a simple question, which you obviously can not answer. Keep bashing Britain if you'd like but it does nothing towards your argument of this situation. Your ignorance is shown.

You asked why Great Britain released the Terrorist. I gave you the answer. Simple as that.
That wasn't an answer, it was all hot air. You're an idiot who apparently can't contribute anything but shit talk to this discussion. Just makes you look dumber each time you do it.

When or if Great Britain dumps its Cuckold Left Wingers, it will be a great nation again.
If you think that qualifies and an intelligent answer then you are far dumber than I thought. Third chance to answer the question in a way that displays that you even have a sliver of knowledge about the situation. Feel free to wave the white flag and STFU as it is becoming apparent that you have nothing but hot air to spread.

Oh boy, you must be a Cuckold Left Winger yourself. Great Britain is anything but 'great' at this point. The Cucks have done so much damage. I don't think the damage can be repaired. It's over.
Three strikes and you're out... I haven't said a word standing up for Britain or the "right" or "left" position on this issue. I asked a simple question, which you obviously can not answer. Keep bashing Britain if you'd like but it does nothing towards your argument of this situation. Your ignorance is shown.

You asked why Great Britain released the Terrorist. I gave you the answer. Simple as that.
That wasn't an answer, it was all hot air. You're an idiot who apparently can't contribute anything but shit talk to this discussion. Just makes you look dumber each time you do it.

Just gave you an honest answer. Cuckold Left Wingers still run Great Britain. Things will continue to go downhill until they're dumped.

Just gave you an honest answer. Cuckold Left Wingers still run Great Britain. Things will continue to go downhill until they're dumped.
That's not an answer you dumbass... it makes zero difference who is running things or what their political ideology is, my question is about the specific reasons why charges were not pressed, and why he was let go... Lack of evidence would be a real answer if that was the case. There was also a lawsuit involved in this situation where the courts awarded him reparations. Britains leader had nothing to do with that... so do you want to try for a 5 time to give a real answer to the question or do you want to stay ignorant partisan category. It is obvious you know nothing about this situation so why don't you trying doing a little research before answering

That's not an answer you dumbass... it makes zero difference who is running things or what their political ideology is, my question is about the specific reasons why charges were not pressed, and why he was let go... Lack of evidence would be a real answer if that was the case. There was also a lawsuit involved in this situation where the courts awarded him reparations. Britains leader had nothing to do with that... so do you want to try for a 5 time to give a real answer to the question or do you want to stay ignorant partisan category. It is obvious you know nothing about this situation so why don't you trying doing a little research before answering

The Cucks released him. It is what it is.

Bottom line: Obama inherited a recession....Trump inherited a recovery......

View attachment 113705

Ya mon, you ah so rite.

Says the guy who blames Obama for the 2004 release of a gitmo prisoner? The logic of a true Trump supporter.
Dubai Dubya

How is your last sentence itself logical? Trump hates the Bushes and they hate him. He called them losers and incompetents all through the campaign. No true Trump supporter lets Bushes into the Rose Garden.

Bottom line: Obama inherited a recession....Trump inherited a recovery......

View attachment 113705

Ya mon, you ah so rite.

Says the guy who blames Obama for the 2004 release of a gitmo prisoner? The logic of a true Trump supporter.
Dubai Dubya

How is your last sentence itself logical? Trump hates the Bushes and they hate him. He called them losers and incompetents all through the campaign. No true Trump supporter lets Bushes into the Rose Garden.

True Trrrump supporters conflate Bush and Obama efforts in Iraq whenever it suits them. (One might also argue they conflate fact and fiction as well, but that's another story) If their leader said so then they would have been all good with that German Surprise Attack on Pearl Harbor. No false story is too outlandish for publication. Everyone knows that once it's published it becomes an automatic fact.

Another 'Successful' Obama Terrorist 'Catch and Release' Program story...

Freed Gitmo Detainee Turned ISIS Bomber Received $1.2 Million In Gov’t Benefits
/

"An Islamic State fighter who carried out a suicide attack against an army base in Iraq this week was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was released in 2004 and given $1.2 million in government funds in compensation after his release.

Ronald Fiddler, who converted to Islam in his 20s to become Jamal al-Harith, is a British ISIS fighter who
smiled for the camera before bombing coalition forces in Mosul."

:clap:

Point 2: The individual described herein was paid compensation by the British gov't.

Point 1: He was released in 2004, during the Bush administration after the British media and the conservative opposition lobbied for his release.

Now, HERE is a perfect example of fake news.

/

"An Islamic State fighter who carried out a suicide attack against an army base in Iraq this week was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was released in 2004 and given $1.2 million in government funds in compensation after his release.

Ronald Fiddler, who converted to Islam in his 20s to become Jamal al-Harith, is a British ISIS fighter who

The Daily Caller, Breitbart ....and the Blaze is reporting this story.. ...lol

tenor.gif

If you're trying to be funny, you failed. This is 100% true. After being released, the British government gave him 1.2 MILLION POUNDS. Your desperation is duly noted!

/

All responsible for his release should be held financially responsible for lives lost from any attacks on coalition forces since his release.

The Cucks released him. It is what it is.
:spam::stupid::trolls:

This is what the left will simply not understand....in a war between two nation states, after the war, the soldiers go home, prisoners are exhanged and there is peace....with these muslim extremists...there is no way to have peace, and they will not simply go home and return to civilian life...they are unlawful, enemy combatants.......there is no way to keep them from attacking again....

The British government lobbied and pled with the Bush administration to return him to their country. If anyone is to blame, it would be Great Britain.

So why is the moron who wrote the O/P blaming Obama???

/

I find this OP comical... you say "it's another successful Obama catch and release..." about a guy that was released in 2004... who was president in 2004?

Yeah, and this is from the OP's link. Right at the top as a matter of fact...............

An Islamic State fighter who carried out a suicide attack against an army base in Iraq this week was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was released in 2004 and given $1.2 million in government funds in compensation after his release.

Ronald Fiddler, who converted to Islam in his 20s to become Jamal al-Harith, is a British ISIS fighter who smiled for the camera before bombing coalition forces in Mosul.

Read more: Freed Gitmo Detainee Turned ISIS Bomber Received $1.2 Million In Gov’t Benefits
http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/f...d-1-2-million-in-govt-benefits/#ixzz4ZSXemnl0
Now, if he was released in 2004, that is on Jr., not Obama, because Obama hadn't even started to consider running yet.

As far as the taxpayer money he received? Again, has nothing to do with Obama, or even the US taxpayer for that matter, because no American taxes were used to pay him, British taxes were, so no Americans need to worry about that one either.

So basically, Jr. screwed up and released him, he sued the British government for being imprisoned and won 1.2 million dollars, and then decided to go back and fight ISIL.

Nope, this isn't on Obama, it's on Jr. and the British government.

Yeah, and this is from the OP's link. Right at the top as a matter of fact...............

An Islamic State fighter who carried out a suicide attack against an army base in Iraq this week was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was released in 2004 and given $1.2 million in government funds in compensation after his release.

Ronald Fiddler, who converted to Islam in his 20s to become Jamal al-Harith, is a British ISIS fighter who smiled for the camera before bombing coalition forces in Mosul.

Read more: Freed Gitmo Detainee Turned ISIS Bomber Received $1.2 Million In Gov’t Benefits
Now, if he was released in 2004, that is on Jr., not Obama, because Obama hadn't even started to consider running yet.

As far as the taxpayer money he received? Again, has nothing to do with Obama, or even the US taxpayer for that matter, because no American taxes were used to pay him, British taxes were, so no Americans need to worry about that one either.

So basically, Jr. screwed up and released him, he sued the British government for being imprisoned and won 1.2 million dollars, and then decided to go back and fight ISIL.

Nope, this isn't on Obama, it's on Jr. and the British government.
Oops... here comes the silence...

So? At the time he was awarded that judgement, was he illegally detained and mistreated or not?

Whatever he went on to do later is irrelevent.
Would you feel the same if he had been a Christian?

Pretty much. If the government framed him for a crime he didn't commit and violated his civil rights, he'd have a valid complaint.

Forum List

Back