Grotesque, Ugly Lesbian Tortures Another Grotesque, Ugly Lesbian: Both Are "Professors" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Obviously colleges and universities should be shut down at this point until they hire individuals who would be qualified to be a professor before affirmative action and diversity destroyed everything. Apologies for the link, but most sites have tons of pop up shit and assorted ads.

The degree of ugliness of both is so apparent. And one of the beasts is an art professor? :laugh:

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with grotesque, ugly lesbian professors unless they try to push their grotesque ugly ways onto their students. Professors sex lives and other personal opinions have no place in education.

The 50 year old Asian professor looks okay to me. Could of been a real hottie when she was younger. Didn't see a picture of her victim. Also, don't know that the victim is a lesbian or not.

The 50 year old Asian professor looks okay to me. Could of been a real hottie when she was younger. Didn't see a picture of her victim. Also, don't know that the victim is a lesbian or not.

Grotesque and ugly was the correct description. :laughing0301:

1634984918098.png

There's nothing wrong with grotesque, ugly lesbian professors unless they try to push their grotesque ugly ways onto their students. Professors sex lives and other personal opinions have no place in education.
if they are fat and ugly, yes they are grotesque

Lol. I'd like to remind you all that in this time of great empathy, where people half way around the world and as pale as can be would go out to protest and stand in solidarity with BLM activists and inclusion and empowerment are the cultural norms, not even then does anyone care what happens to cuck whites like yall. Racist cuck Whites are the only group its still ok to insult and put down and shame and cancel and it's mostly because of deplorable behavior like this. Please! Keep it up. Lol.

Lol. I'd like to remind you all that in this time of great empathy, where people half way around the world and as pale as can be would go out to protest and stand in solidarity with BLM activists and inclusion and empowerment are the cultural norms, not even then does anyone care what happens to cuck whites like yall. Racist cuck Whites are the only group its still ok to insult and put down and shame and cancel and it's mostly because of deplorable behavior like this. Please! Keep it up. Lol.
whites are not the racists, the blacks are....whites are not intolerant--LGTBQ is...we are not stupid like you and gobble up the MSM crap

whites are not the racists, the blacks are....whites are not intolerant--LGTBQ is...we are not stupid like you and gobble up the MSM crap
Who are you trying to convince? That's how everyone treats you racist cucks, I'm just explaining to you why.

hahahhahahahhHAHHAHH
but I thought the whites treated the blacks wrong????!!!!??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
And they make fun of murdered lesbians apparently. That's probably why you have no allies and all the minority groups have ganged up to take your country and culture from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back