Grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
kjgytjmxiis81.jpg

Yeah, kids need to figure that out for themselves. Like when they’re young men wrestlers for Ohio State, and Gym Jordan allows them to be molested.
Or when a democrat Senator tried to finger fuck Tara Reade

It is never necessary to talk to K, 1, 2 kids of sexuality of any kind. It's creepy and wrong, probably borderline criminal. I have been teaching these grade levels for years. The kids want to be kids and play with their friends. That's it. Creepy people use their natural curiosity to say "Oh they're so accepting". Well yes. These young ones think a fairy comes to take their teeth.

And if the law had specifically spelled out which explicit items could not be described, that would be fine.

But this law is vaguely written and allows ANY Karen to file a complaint.

So imagine this scenario.

It's show and tell day, and little Sally talks about this cool thing that she and her two mommies picked up on vacation last year.
And little Timmy, whose parents believe that Jesus hates Gays and Mexicans, just like they do, screams out "God Condemns Sodomites!!!"
Little Sally is in tears and the teacher gives little Timmy a time-out.
Next day, Little Timmy's redneck parents sue the school under this law.

Now, yeah, a court might well find that the teacher acted appropriately. But not before they school district spends a shitload of money litigating it.

Second there are not nearly as many creeps and groomers as my fellow conservatives want to portray. If there were it would be a massive horrid mess. Like covid was advertised to be--but wasn't.

The ironic thing is, Conservatives LOVE to demonize your profession, and you are perfectly okay going along with it.

Little Timmy can't read? Well, it's all the teacher's fault and not his redneck parents for making sure he studied and did his homework.
Little Sally decides she's gay? Well, a teacher must have been grooming her!

You mean the woman who changed her stories multiple times, has operated under at least four aliases, and has been found to have perjured herself in court?

Seriously, you guys had years to dig up dirt on Biden, and this was the best you could come up with.
Her story was consistent AND she has support of friends who were told of the event when it happened.

Her story was consistent AND she has support of friends who were told of the event when it happened.

No, her story wasn't consistent.

First she said staffers harassed her.
Then she said Biden was too touchy.
Then she claimed he fingered her in a corridor that has people going up and down it all the time.

They interviewed Biden's staff at the time, and not a ONE of them corroborated her story. What they do remember is she really sucked at her job, which was to answer constituent mail.

Okay, so how is that going to make a kid Trans, exactly.

hey, check this out. When we were kids, we all got to see Bugs Bunny engage in various acts of Cross-dressing.

View attachment 628411View attachment 628412View attachment 628413View attachment 628414
(So do these count as both bestiality AND homosexuality?)

yet oddly, none of us grew up to be cross-dressers. How is that? I mean, it's fucking Bugs Bunny, man, you think he doesn't have more influence on kids than some dude who came in and read a story one day?
so that's your apologetic, a bugs bunny cartoon. LOL

Okay, so how is that going to make a kid Trans, exactly.

hey, check this out. When we were kids, we all got to see Bugs Bunny engage in various acts of Cross-dressing.

View attachment 628411View attachment 628412View attachment 628413View attachment 628414
(So do these count as both bestiality AND homosexuality?)

yet oddly, none of us grew up to be cross-dressers. How is that? I mean, it's fucking Bugs Bunny, man, you think he doesn't have more influence on kids than some dude who came in and read a story one day?
Are you really this stupid?
Bugs bunny was doing it for a joke. Kids understood that. It's supposed to be something to laugh about.
A grown ass man in a mini-skirt who dances in front of other men to get them off sexually, reading to children to groom them to accept them as normal.... is two very different things.
Anyone who can't see the difference is either - really that stupid... or agrees that children need to be groomed to accept this as a normal thing. The definition... of grooming.

This looks to be a library story hour. Which means parents had to bring their kids. Not much we can do about that.
Sure we can.
It is child abuse to take a child, who has no understanding whatsoever of what they are seeing, and having absolute zero idea of who this person is that is reading to them.
You have to ask yourself, man or woman, how is it acceptable for a person to be dressed in a mini skirt where 5 YEAR OLDS are sitting in a position to easily be able to see up that skirt? Why on earth is that a good thing?
In the photo I provided, you can clearly see he is sitting with his legs open for fucks sake! And you have no problem with that?
Not saying you don't... give me understanding of your thought process.

Houston, TX... Convicted Pedophile reads to children.

Albert-Garza_Tatiana-Mala-Nina.jpg

Britain... X-rated performer, named "Flow Job" reads to pre-schoolers...

Flowjob-montage.jpg

Are you really this stupid?
Bugs bunny was doing it for a joke. Kids understood that. It's supposed to be something to laugh about.
A grown ass man in a mini-skirt who dances in front of other men to get them off sexually, reading to children to groom them to accept them as normal.... is two very different things.
Anyone who can't see the difference is either - really that stupid... or agrees that children need to be groomed to accept this as a normal thing. The definition... of grooming.

Do you really think screaming "grooming" works?

Heck, I grew up Catholic, which means all our instructors were frustrated gays and lesbians.

Really had no effect on my sexual orientation. I'm a straight white guy .

Do you really think screaming "grooming" works?

Heck, I grew up Catholic, which means all our instructors were frustrated gays and lesbians.

Really had no effect on my sexual orientation. I'm a straight white guy .
Yes I noticed you avoided your own strawman and, again, attempted to introduce another one.
And so does everyone else.

No, her story wasn't consistent.

First she said staffers harassed her.
Then she said Biden was too touchy.
Then she claimed he fingered her in a corridor that has people going up and down it all the time.

They interviewed Biden's staff at the time, and not a ONE of them corroborated her story. What they do remember is she really sucked at her job, which was to answer constituent mail.

All the same....Groper Joe groped Tara

Yes I noticed you avoided your own strawman and, again, attempted to introduce another one.
And so does everyone else.

Not at all... frankly, when I see guys like you freaking, I wonder if you were freaked out by Bugs as a chick...

All the same....Groper Joe groped Tara
So says the proven perjurer.

Remember when Republicans thought perjury was a bad thing?

What is impossible not to notice is the groomer supporters like JoeB... never argue the point. They only bring in strawmen arguments and other deflections to avoid the actual topic.

In the story in the Houston Chronicle about the CONVICTED PEDOPHILE who read to preschoolers in the PUBLIC LIBRARY... the top tweet who received a lot of likes - was a moron saying "the same parents who are against this are the same parents who buy their children the next Grand Theft Auto video game... #homophobic". And this absurd post was the top liked.
Even though this stupid reply is totally false. No parent buys their 3,4 and 5 year olds Grand Theft Auto. It is a asinine response, but the left eat it up like candy.

Not at all... frankly, when I see guys like you freaking, I wonder if you were freaked out by Bugs as a chick...

So says the proven perjurer.

Remember when Republicans thought perjury was a bad thing?
And again, you avoid the topic by attempting to deflect.
It is all you do.

Teachers are in the 59% that are acquaintances. It is not enough to not be a groomer. You must be an active anti groomer.

Indeed. We've seen the results of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policies and their failures to protect children from pedoes, especially faggots who account for far more than their share of kiddie rapes and lobbying for more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back