Grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grooming:
The act of building a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a "child" so that you can shape their sexual, gender, political, sexual, world view.

When I was a youth counselor at the Idaho Youth Ranch, grooming was usually handled with termination.

On average, how many times a day do you think about pedophilia? When these thoughts occur, do you find it hard to think about anything else?

I read it. You're full of shit as always. There was one teacher responsible for the abuse. That lead to the recognition of the need to tighten up policies on reporting and investigating abuse. Some teachers were disciplined for being negligent
Mark Berndt
Martin Springer
Ricardo Guerva
All arrested.
School closed for two days. $139,000 paid by LAUSD for the cover up.

Wherever there are gay teachers there are child molesting teachers because they support one another.

Mark Berndt
Martin Springer
Ricardo Guerva
All arrested.
School closed for two days. $139,000 paid by LAUSD for the cover up.

Wherever there are gay teachers there are child molesting teachers because they support one another.
The first article did not mention Springer or Guerva

You said that there were 200 child molesting teachers!

Thak you for admitting that you lied-AGAIN

And where does it say that they men are gay?

Last edited:
Grooming:
The act of building a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a "child" so that you can shape their sexual, gender, political, sexual, world view.

When I was a youth counselor at the Idaho Youth Ranch, grooming was usually handled with termination.
kjgytjmxiis81.jpg

Yeah, kids need to figure that out for themselves. Like when they’re young men wrestlers for Ohio State, and Gym Jordan allows them to be molested.

The reality of the situation........

Conservative person...
"why is it necessary to talk to kindergarten kids, 1st, 2nd grade about sexuality of any kind? But especially controversial topics that adults don't even understand?"

Liberal person.... "oh... so you are a homophobic redneck eh? You are probably a pedophile too!! And racist of course. And worship Trump.

End of thread... you can close it.

Ah, yes, Idaho, where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

"Grooming", that's your new panic word, right.

You do realize that most victims of child abuse happen in the home, not schools.

View attachment 628161
Yup sure do. Some of the biden family members didn't want hunter around their kid

Grooming 101...

Okay, so how is that going to make a kid Trans, exactly.

hey, check this out. When we were kids, we all got to see Bugs Bunny engage in various acts of Cross-dressing.

1649550130705.png
1649550142899.png
1649550163807.png
1649550233040.png

(So do these count as both bestiality AND homosexuality?)

yet oddly, none of us grew up to be cross-dressers. How is that? I mean, it's fucking Bugs Bunny, man, you think he doesn't have more influence on kids than some dude who came in and read a story one day?

The reality of the situation........

Conservative person...
"why is it necessary to talk to kindergarten kids, 1st, 2nd grade about sexuality of any kind? But especially controversial topics that adults don't even understand?"

Liberal person.... "oh... so you are a homophobic redneck eh? You are probably a pedophile too!! And racist of course. And worship Trump.

End of thread... you can close it.

It is never necessary to talk to K, 1, 2 kids of sexuality of any kind. It's creepy and wrong, probably borderline criminal. I have been teaching these grade levels for years. The kids want to be kids and play with their friends. That's it. Creepy people use their natural curiosity to say "Oh they're so accepting". Well yes. These young ones think a fairy comes to take their teeth.

That's first.

Second there are not nearly as many creeps and groomers as my fellow conservatives want to portray. If there were it would be a massive horrid mess. Like covid was advertised to be--but wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back