Gronk Traded To Tampa Bay

It would be interesting to watch how much impact they have on a mediocre team. Gronk has had about 20 concussions, he is taking a big risk coming back.
He sure IS taking a big risk. And Brady is NOT the once stellar QB he was. He had perhaps his worst season last year. This is obviously why the Pats let him go.
Part of the reason Brady was bad last season he only had one pass catcher worth a shit on the team......Eddleman.....the rest acted like they were lost whenever the ball was snapped. This is a byproduct of the A. Brown debacle.

It would be interesting to watch how much impact they have on a mediocre team. Gronk has had about 20 concussions, he is taking a big risk coming back.
It will definitely boost their ratings at least for 1 season.
Yep, IF they even play this season. If a whole NFL season IS postponed because of the virus, I REALLY can't see Brady or Gronk even wanting to play in the fall of 2021. A year older and a year rustier. I really DO hope this NFL season does go as planned, but you never know.

Brady is going to set the record for screen passes and one step drop backs. They'll need to get him a 5' 10" white guy to take Edelman's place.
They have a ton of talent on that team. Mike Evans WR....and now they have 3 really good TEs.
They also have a scary Defense.....so TB is moving up in a big way.

This means Arians can finally get rid of O.J. Howard, who was in the dog house last year (and is a very good TE) but now they got both Brate and Gronk and won't need him anymore, can probably get at least a third rounder for him, if not more. That team still needs a decent RB, it will be interesting to see if they pick one up. I think that team will be good, but the Saints are better. Much better.

Last edited:
One of the boys who played baseball with my son when they were just kids plays for Tampa Bay. He did okay at Penn State, too. I don't usually watch football, but I might watch Tampa Bay to see how he does with Brady back there.

Brady is going to set the record for screen passes and one step drop backs. They'll need to get him a 5' 10" white guy to take Edelman's place.
They have a ton of talent on that team. Mike Evans WR....and now they have 3 really good TEs.
They also have a scary Defense.....so TB is moving up in a big way.
Chris Godwin is probably the best #2 in the game right now, too.

The offensive line, on the other hand...

With the virus is still ravaging the us, there won't be any sport-events in the world in 2020.
Brady and Gronk will have to wait for 2021.
One more year older and slower for both.

Uh this is hardly breaking news,everybody saw this coming,and wrong freaking forum,this should be moved to the sports section also,too bad Gronkowski will have to wait till the 2021 season to be reunited to play with him again

Forum List

Back