Griner to be sent to a Russian penal colony

Why do you feel you have the right to control the justice systems of other countries? She got a light sentence compared to what other Russians have received for the same crime.
Who says? Did Russians tell you this? Just remember they lie. Right now they are about to drop a dirty bomb on Ukraine. So before they do it they spread a rumor that Ukraine is planning to use a dirty bomb. That way when they do it, they can blame Ukraine.

You're right. Iran was right killing that woman for not properly wearing her Hejab. Who are we to question them? Besides the leaders of the free fucking world baby!!! Whooohhh!

Who says? Did Russians tell you this? Just remember they lie. Right now they are about to drop a dirty bomb on Ukraine. So before they do it they spread a rumor that Ukraine is planning to use a dirty bomb. That way when they do it, they can blame Ukraine.

You're right. Iran was right killing that woman for not properly wearing her Hejab. Who are we to question them? Besides the leaders of the free fucking world baby!!! Whooohhh!
Uh-huh. Who told you that? RT? Oh no… That’s right Western Media. They’d never lie… Lol!!!

LOL. The money laundering op isn't going as well as you'd hoped, huh?

Hahahahaha!

I know right? So much to keep track of.

This trial you are referring to starts on Monday. So we don't know how well it's going because it hasn't even started yet.

It isn't a matter of right and wrong. It is a matter of each country having the authority to direct its own policies/establish its own laws. We can certainly object to their laws as being unreasonable or unjust and hope that world opinion will cause their leaders to amend them. But we have no right to dictate to another country what their laws must be.

I would strongly suggest you not visit Iran with a list of what you think their laws should be.

Deserves to be there?

This is politics so no one is concerned with justice in any way, at least, when politics is involved.
Was it not her choice to smuggle cannabis oil into Russia? She had been to Russia a number of times, she knew the laws, and she knew the penalties.

What should have been the outcome?

I'm no fan of the big push by bozo Biden to get Griner released early.
Because upon release, she'll be the darling of the media, and get filthy rich giving speeches; and of course write a book earning her millions of dollars.
Perhaps. Lord knows I'm no Biden fan and have been quite outspoken at how corrupt, dishonest, damaging, immoral, destructive this administration has been for all Americans other than the uber rich. But I don't think it is wrong to ask for clemency for an American citizen. We just don't have any right to demand it when that citizen obviously broke the law.

Was it not her choice to smuggle cannabis oil into Russia? She had been to Russia a number of times, she knew the laws, and she knew the penalties.

What should have been the outcome?
Confiscation, a fine, expulsion, and a ban.

Why did Trump get so involved in releasing Americans who all probably did something stupid while living abroad

4ljvuf-S.jpg

Perhaps. Lord knows I'm no Biden fan and have been quite outspoken at how corrupt, dishonest, damaging, immoral, destructive this administration has been for all Americans other than the uber rich. But I don't think it is wrong to ask for clemency for an American citizen. We just don't have any right to demand it when that citizen obviously broke the law.
The problem is Putin has reached out to Biden wanting to have a face to face talk about negotiating peace terms to end the war in Ukraine.
Biden outright rejected Putins offer and stated there would be No negotiations, Period.
Yet, recently Biden stated that he would gladly talk to Putin about getting Griner released from prison and sent back to the U.S.
Clearly, bozo Biden's priorities are way out of wack. .. :cuckoo:

The problem is Putin has reached out to Biden wanting to have a face to face talk about negotiating peace terms to end the war in Ukraine.
Biden outright rejected Putins offer and stated there would be No negotiations, Period.
Yet, recently Biden stated that he would gladly talk to Putin about getting Griner released from prison and sent back to the U.S.
Yes. I should have include gross incompetence in my list of complaints against this administration.

And while I have little admiration or respect for Putin, I can hardly blame him for thumbing his nose at Biden now.

I am pretty sure if Trump were in the White House, there would be no war or danger of war in the Ukraine and Griner would be home now.

So the Salad In Chief cares more about SJW virtue signaling than it does about the welfare of millions.

Forum List

Back