Griner to be sent to a Russian penal colony

Confiscation, a fine, expulsion, and a ban.
She knew the penalties going in. Why should the consequences be any different for her?

Consequences-M.jpg

The problem is Putin has reached out to Biden wanting to have a face to face talk about negotiating peace terms to end the war in Ukraine.
Biden outright rejected Putins offer and stated there would be No negotiations, Period.
Yet, recently Biden stated that he would gladly talk to Putin about getting Griner released from prison and sent back to the U.S.
Clearly, bozo Biden's priorities are way out of wack. .. :cuckoo:

Thanks.

Of course ending the Ukraine-Russia War is a whole lot more important than a prisoner exchange.

Not saying that prisoner exchanges aren't something that can't be done, but its just not as much of a priority.

I'd like to see Russia take Tsarnaev off of America's hands- he is from the Russian Federation and shouldn't be a burden on the US taxpayer. Uncle Pootie knows how to deal with that kind of miscreant better than Brandon does anyhow.

Trump has been living in my mind since 2015. 7 years. Hopefully he isn't the nominee then it will stop. Not until.

Just don't forget who was living in your mind from 1991 to 2016. That's 25 years she lived in you minds.

View attachment 715986
Where have I posted anything on any thread about Hillary Clinton unless the thread was about Hillary. Never, that's when, never.

You and your Democrat friends get confronted with a question you either can't or won't answer and you instantly resort to WHATABOUTISM. Grow up, pretend you're an adult.

Oh, so the Frenchies who my grandfathers both fought to rescue from the Nazis that they were so determined to surrender to might not think I'm too stupid and arrogant, so I should go there?

Naaaah.

Yeah, that's what I said. Go with that, moron.

Forum List

Back