*Griffin Sounds Sane: Compared To, Michael Moore*

*Is there hope Griffin will walk back to sanity?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a case of a bona fide psychopath versus a blithering, hypocritical idiot. As a human being I find Griffin a tiny bit more repellent than Moore.

meal-team-six.jpg

I forgot to mention I voted no in the poll. There is no known way to cure a psychopath; either a person's brain is physically wired to have a conscience or it isn't. It's not something that can be learned, once a monster always a monster.

She's dumb, but she's smarter than most of the left.....she atleast knows they lost.......the left doesn't believe they did....it's hilarious.

She's dumb, but she's smarter than most of the left.....she atleast knows they lost.......the left doesn't believe they did....it's hilarious.

I don't care in the slightest what Griffin's exact intelligence level is (which I rank incredibly low, btw), it doesn't change the fact that this beardless-Burger-King-looking abomination is a creature of PURE human evil........and I mean ABSOLUTELY pure! It constantly brags that it attacks small children like that's a good thing. If Kathy Griffin were to die of cancer like its sister, I would not only dance on that female Carrot Top, Tranny Bonaduce's grave, I would lead an entire C-walking shuffle class across it. I fucking HATE the fact that I share an atmosphere with that perverse assemblage of carbon compounds. Whose screechy, banshee voice sounds like a clarinet with a damaged reed.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but to the best of my knowledge, that fat bag of 110% bullshit Michael Moore hasn't attacked any small child in particular.

I don't care in the slightest what Griffin's exact intelligence level is (which I rank incredibly low, btw), it doesn't change the fact that this beardless-Burger-King-looking abomination is a creature of PURE human evil........and I mean ABSOLUTELY pure! It constantly brags that it attacks small children like that's a good thing. If Kathy Griffin were to die of cancer like its sister, I would not only dance on that female Carrot Top, Tranny Bonaduce's grave, I would lead an entire C-walking shuffle class across it. I fucking HATE the fact that I share an atmosphere with that perverse assemblage of carbon compounds. Whose screechy, banshee voice sounds like a clarinet with a damaged reed.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but to the best of my knowledge, that fat bag of 110% bullshit Michael Moore hasn't attacked any small child in particular.
I said she's dumb......and she is.....but she's smarter than many lefties....who still are confused by who won in 2016......DJT baby........

I said she's dumb......and she is.....but she's smarter than many lefties....who still are confused by who won in 2016......DJT baby........

I agree with you on that point, but that really isn't saying much. That's like saying a syphilitic rat is more intelligent than the virus it is carrying - I'm simply saying it's an intelligence disparity that's irrelevant in the grand scale of things.

I agree with you on that point, but that really isn't saying much. That's like saying a syphilitic rat is more intelligent than the virus it is carrying - I'm simply saying it's an intelligence disparity that's irrelevant in the grand scale of things.
yeah 12 IQ vs 19 isn't much....but these tards are still fighting the war...it's like the Japanese soldier that was fighting decades after WW2 ended

Why were some Japanese soldiers still fighting decades after World War II?

Sorry bout that,

1. She says "What did you do fat fuck!",..."We Lost, get used to it idiot!"
  2. I may have juiced it up slightly for effect.
  3. Its a crazy thought of which nut job is less of a nut job, but there it is.
  4. Griffin wins this exchange!
  5. Kathy Griffin Snipes at Michael Moore Over 'Stop Hoping' Tweet: 'Michael...WE LOST'
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow! Since Kavanaugh, apparently, fucking scumbag wingers have nothing cogent to post about. Of course, they wouldn't be scumbag wingers otherwise.

This thread will only be important to stupid people. Thus, I must conclude you are very, very stupid. No one really cares what Hollywood thinks about anything, much less two lefty has beens like Kathy Griffin and Michael Moore. Wring your hands about 'Da Hollyweird Libs' some more to fellow like minded boobs - you're really doing god's work there, nitwit.

Well atleast Griffin has gotten past the first stage, denial....she admits they won....which apparently most lefties still don't believe...…

Oh my God if the pubs when the midterms after the media pumped up the left again...….it will be hilarious.....I'm gonna wear MAGA apparel in the most leftwing parts of Memphis.....bwahahahahahaah

Well atleast Griffin has gotten past the first stage, denial....she admits they won....which apparently most lefties still don't believe...…

Oh my God if the pubs when the midterms after the media pumped up the left again...….it will be hilarious.....I'm gonna wear MAGA apparel in the most leftwing parts of Memphis.....bwahahahahahaah

But as pitiful and disgusting and an object of "infinite mass" as Michael Moore is, I don't remember him having a many year track record of attacking innocent small children of people he didn't like and picked random fights with just for entertainment material. Which is what I've seen medically provable psychopath (by all 15 parameters of the AMA's diagnosis for Anti-Social Disorder) Kathy Griffin do to other people for many years. Long before Trump. That nightcrawling imitation of the female gender's entire comedy schtick was to pick random feuds with random people, then prey and hate-spew on them and their children in her comedy. I've seen Griffin's screechy-voiced malice for years, that THING is the ultimate, parasitic, shallow, gossipy, cruel, utter vulture of comedy that ever existed.

But as pitiful and disgusting and an object of "infinite mass" as Michael Moore is, I don't remember him having a many year track record of attacking innocent small children of people he didn't like and picked random fights with just for entertainment material. Which is what I've seen medically provable psychopath (by all 15 parameters of the AMA's diagnosis for Anti-Social Disorder) Kathy Griffin do to other people for many years. Long before Trump. That nightcrawling imitation of the female gender's entire comedy schtick was to pick random feuds with random people, then prey and hate-spew on them and their children in her comedy. I've seen Griffin's screechy-voiced malice for years, that THING is the ultimate, parasitic, shallow, gossipy, cruel, utter vulture of comedy that ever existed.
yeah, Kathy Griffin is a piece of shit, my point is, she is the only democrat to actually understand they lost in 2016....the rest of them don't think they did.....therefore she is already smarter than the rest......still about 80 IQ points behind the average republican.

Charlie Manson sounds lucid and sane compared to Moore.

15271711350780.jpg

yeah, Kathy Griffin is a piece of shit, my point is, she is the only democrat to actually understand they lost in 2016....the rest of them don't think they did.....therefore she is already smarter than the rest......still about 80 IQ points behind the average republican.

That's all very true, but it doesn't matter to me because my many-year loathing of Griffin had nothing to do with politics anyway; it's because as an imitation of a human being, Kathy Griffin has always preyed on the youngest, most naive, and most defenseless of any people unfortunate enough to wander into that creature's poison orbit. Years before the Democrats started losing I found this Burger-King-looking arachnid utterly, completely repellent in the extreme as a human being.

Sorry bout that,

1. This will prove to be very important.
  2. I see this gathering *steam*.
  3. Keep your eyes open.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back