Greyhound Bus Tickets are Outrageous!

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Screenshot at 2023-05-04 19-33-29.png

Twenty years ago I did a similar trip and I don't think it was over a hundred dollars.

I thought maybe they increased the federal tax to get back at the governor for bussing all the slave labor to Marthas Vinyard. But no - it's all over.

Last time I rode a Greyhound me and a buddy of mine got taken to jail in Columbus Ohio. They kept all my stuff including my money, my friend with the car they kept, but pitched in to buy me a bus ticket back to Indianapolis. I think it was less than 10 bucks. My friend was a criminal from a rich family, I did not know. Long story.

View attachment 782293

Twenty years ago I did a similar trip and I don't think it was over a hundred dollars.

I thought maybe they increased the federal tax to get back at the governor for bussing all the slave labor to Marthas Vinyard. But no - it's all over.
Since they are bussing illegals to blue cities for free, someone has to pick up the tab......Just like with hospitals giving free medical to illegals, again someone has to pick up the tab. The problem isnt the company, the problem is the Marxist government letting illegals use up what is supposed to be ours.

View attachment 782293

San Antonio, TX to Chicago (Midway), IL

$145.00 one-way.

Back in 1985 I rode a Greyhound to Chicago when I was a civilian and was joining the Army. We made a stop at a town with a state prison and two newly released prisoners boarded the bus, one was white, the other black. The white guy was scary as hell, and the black guy sat down next to me. He was a cool dude, a Vietnam vet, and when I told him I was joining the Army, he started telling me some war stories. For some reason I remember him telling me "that a lot of white dudes I served with were brave, and some of them never made it back", all while he was smoking a cigarette and drinking a Budweiser. He ended up falling asleep halfway to Chicago.

Since they are bussing illegals to blue cities for free, someone has to pick up the tab......Just like with hospitals giving free medical to illegals, again someone has to pick up the tab. The problem isnt the company, the problem is the Marxist government letting illegals use up what is supposed to be ours.
That is the stupidest post of the day.

I wouldnt ride the Gray Dog for free.
I recall going home for Christmas from Ft Knox to Autism TX in 2003. It wasn't much cheaper than flying IIRC but I do remember all long bus trips pretty much sucking and that one being the worst. That one is just the one I paid for out of pocket. If flying is a no-go I rent cars.

Forum List

Back