Gretchen Whitmer: People who don't menstruate are NOT women

Wow. What do pre-menstrual and post-menopausal women think about being erased like that?

This is the kind of hate only a leftist can generate for millions of women.

As wrong as she is, I don’t understand why you don’t like the sentiment of her point. Aren’t you concerned about men identifying as women? Do you complain about democrats regardless of what they say?

As wrong as she is, I don’t understand why you don’t like the sentiment of her point. Aren’t you concerned about men identifying as women? Do you complain about democrats regardless of what they say?

it's making words meaningless, and her assuming we all want to go along for the ride with the Orwellian Trans nutjobs.

He does. Just as you complain about Rs regardless of what they say.

It's not worth discussing. In all fairness we know what she meant about "people who have a period". Why (guys) would want to get tangled up in menopausal hysterectomies discussion shows how idiots on both sides can be suckered into an argument.

It's not worth discussing. In all fairness we know what she meant about "people who have a period". Why (guys) would want to get tangled up in menopausal hysterectomies discussion shows how idiots on both sides can be suckered into an argument.
Stupidity should be painful for those engaged in it. Some people just open their mouths and it flows...

Perhaps she is just moderating a bit until after the election.

Forum List

Back