Dems are Bleeding Hispanics, Asians and Black Men

Tomorrow's midterms will be just the beginning of the MEATGRINDER!

Meat-Grinder-for-Sausages.jpg

IF this election turns out to be as bloody for them as expected, they are apt to become increasingly prone to rioting to blame the Right for the trouble.

Democrats have been mocking the poor and NOW they're worried about the election?

I guess calling them "breakfast tacos" didn't win over many hearts.

Or telling them if they can't afford gasoline they should buy a tesla.

Democrats have been mocking the poor and NOW they're worried about the election?

I guess calling them "breakfast tacos" didn't win over many hearts.

Or telling them if they can't afford gasoline they should buy a tesla.
So we thought, eh? Now we're supposed to believe that Kari Lake - ahead by double digits just hours before the real ballots were cast - is going to lose the AZ governor's race. Every moment that passes without an announcement that the House has flipped Red just tells me it isn't going to flip red. Nancy knew this before the first ballot was cast. It is time for a new revolution.

No biggie. When you've got 75% of the women, and 90% of the youngins, a little bleed off is meaningless.

Americans of all stripes are sick of the grooming, child drag shows, and child sex changes being pushed on our children by Democrats.

Voting Democrat means you want more child sex changes, child drag shows, and a drag queen in every school.
Probably why a war was started on parent's.

So we thought, eh? Now we're supposed to believe that Kari Lake - ahead by double digits just hours before the real ballots were cast - is going to lose the AZ governor's race. Every moment that passes without an announcement that the House has flipped Red just tells me it isn't going to flip red. Nancy knew this before the first ballot was cast. It is time for a new revolution.
Time for resolving the election debacle big time, and for anyone to take Democrat's word for anything after all we know about them now, uhhhhhh is definitely out of the question.

Good men and women need to stand up and support good men and women who are talking and doing the right things in life, and it's time to rebuke these people that are liars and just terrible people in our government. They should lose power, and be forbidden to ever hold power again once the people somehow wake up. Let them shine good people's shoe's at the airports, well no that would be an insult to the good shoe shiner's.

There can be little doubt that Dems have failed to keep black me on the plantations, Hispanics on the haciendas and Asians in interment camps.

As Dylan said, the times they are açhanging.

The times they are açhanging
I ll believe it when I see it.

The voters elected:

Fetterman
Hochul
Whitmer
Hobbs
Cortez Masto
Kotek
Schumer
Pelosi
The entire Squad

You cant fix stupid and this is what they are. Stupid.

Our country is screwed

I ll believe it when I see it.

The voters elected:

Fetterman
Hochul
Whitmer
Hobbs
Cortez Masto
Kotek
Schumer
Pelosi
The entire Squad

You cant fix stupid and this is what they are. Stupid.

Our country is screwed
It definitely is a let down and a head scratcher for sure.

Forum List

Back