Gretchen Whitmer Did a Cuomo

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This woman, following in the footsteps of Andrew Cuomo, sent covid positive patients into the nursing homes under the same roof as the elderly who did not have the disease.

Never listen to a damn leftist who preaches "Science". They dont know what they're talking about!

1589467119987.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

To allow these people to keep their jobs in government would be a crime.

Hopefully this will turn many states red. Whitmer still has a couple years if we dont impeach her

This took place in Washington state San Francisco and Los Angeles and who knows where else.....all it took was to send one covid patient to a nursing or rest home and the entire place would get infected.....now was that a mistake or was it done purposely to increase the numbers of dead Americans?....

How is this different from committing murder? It's clear what happens to nursing home residents when
Covid 19 patients are introduced to a facility.
Whitmer, Newsom, Cuomo and possibly Inslee, should all be answering hard questions from the DOJ as a
prelude to criminal investigations.

The man in a dress who runs the PA Health Dept. did the same here, but not until he removed his own mum from the nursing home.

That's a pretty little thing..... hmm? Can you imagine your life depending on the whims of that substandard fuckup?
What is the PC term these days.... Chicks with Dicks? Dolls with Balls? Sluts with Nuts? I can't keep up with that shit....

pgnamed_f3e62a5c8b09e06c7ebada0a5f25aa37.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg

The man in a dress who runs the PA Health Dept. did the same here, but not until he removed his own mum from the nursing home.

That's a pretty little thing..... hmm? Can you imagine your life depending on the whims of that substandard fuckup?
What is the PC term these days.... Chicks with Dicks? Dolls with Balls? Sluts with Nuts? I can't keep up with that shit....

I don't know who he thinks he's fooling. In Pennsylvania, Sec. of Health is an appointed position, I'm surprised that Wolf didn't tell him to wear a suit and tie during public appearances.

I don't know who he thinks he's fooling. In Pennsylvania, Sec. of Health is an appointed position, I'm surprised that Wolf didn't tell him to wear a suit and tie during public appearances.
This thing made a better dorky dude than a woman. Bad decision by 'it' and a bad decision by Wolf. But the worst thing is, we're getting health advice from a person who cut his dick off. This shit is crazy.

This thing made a better dorky dude than a woman. Bad decision by 'it' and a bad decision by Wolf. But the worst thing is, we're getting health advice from a person who cut his dick off. This shit is crazy.

Who said Mr. Levine got bobbited at all? Just because a man is wearing a dress and says he's a "broad", doesn't mean he got it lopped off.

Who said Mr. Levine got bobbited at all? Just because a man is wearing a dress and says he's a "broad", doesn't mean he got it lopped off.
You should have just Googled it instead of becoming combative. 'It' had the surgery in 2013. And another thing, this bitch has been going to a hairdresser even though they're supposed to be closed. What gives with that?

This woman, following in the footsteps of Andrew Cuomo, sent covid positive patients into the nursing homes under the same roof as the elderly who did not have the disease.

Never listen to a damn leftist who preaches "Science". They dont know what they're talking about!

She is so evil and a facist.i can’t stand her.hard to believe someone so pretty could be evil like that.there is this video out there of people throwing poop at her house,too bad for the people it wasn’t something much worse that they threw.

That He-She would fail at selling vacuum cleaners door to door.
Egads!

As has been said, the States followed the Federal CDC Guidelines for COVID in Nursing and Assisted Living home residents returning from covid hospital care.....

This involves all governors who followed the CDc guidelines, BOTH Republican and Democratic.

I have posted CDC nursing home guidelines several times in several threads on this....

Do you want me to post them again for you, so you stop repeating this known lie of yours and the right wing?

127,000 dead and counting because of Trump’s negligence and misfeasance. Whitmer and Cuomo followed Trump administration protocols. Trump on the other hand goes against his own administration and engages in rhetoric that results in people dying.

Last edited:
127,000 and counting because of Trump’s negligence and misfeasance. Whitmer and Cuomo followed Trump administration protocols. Trump on the other hand goes against his own administration and engages in rhetoric that results in people dying.

China, dude.
Wuhanvirus, dude.
What about this do you not grasp?

Forum List

Back