Gretchen Carlson files sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox News CEO Roger Ailes

No. I'm just someone who doesn't give a shit. Ain't my problem and I couldn't care less.
So you're just a typical selfish broad? Got it.

LMAO Nothing selfish about it idiot. Its her problem and I choose to not make it mine.

However, if you want to be her champion then feel free.

I could give shit one.
Its not just "her problem" you partisan dolt. as i quoted her earlier saying she was exposing it to prevent current and future generations of women from having to endure what she did

ALSO, you care so little about it that you've posted multiple times in this thread about it hon :thup:

Dismissed

Of course its her problem you idiot and I'm not making it mine. If that upsets your sensibilities the boo fucking hoo. Grow a pair.

Dismissed.
Never thought I''d quote bodicca but this calls for it,

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Nope. And if you want to take on personal responsibility for someone else's problems then be my guest. Just don't expect others to do the same.

You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot. Times 10.

LMAO Nothing selfish about it idiot. Its her problem and I choose to not make it mine.

However, if you want to be her champion then feel free.

I could give shit one.
Its not just "her problem" you partisan dolt. as i quoted her earlier saying she was exposing it to prevent current and future generations of women from having to endure what she did

ALSO, you care so little about it that you've posted multiple times in this thread about it hon :thup:

Dismissed

Of course its her problem you idiot and I'm not making it mine. If that upsets your sensibilities the boo fucking hoo. Grow a pair.

Dismissed.
Never thought I''d quote bodicca but this calls for it,

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Nope. And if you want to take on personal responsibility for someone else's problems then be my guest. Just don't expect others to do the same.

You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot. Times 10.
I just thought of a new name for you- Clodette :laugh: you selective rw outrage clown

The only thing I have outrage over are things that matter. This doesn't matter to anyone beside the two involved and you of course.

Outrage much clown??

whatevs hon. I'm moving on. You should consider it as well since you've posted 5+ times on a subject that you CLAIM you could care less about :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle:

She's making claims about Steve Duce putting his hand on her once 3 years ago.

I think she was spotting microaggressions all the time and they had to fire her from the morning show because she was missing work. She may have a case against Rodgers Ailes, but that's it. Elizabeth Hasselbeck quit too for some reason. Who knows what that was about.
If Roger Ailes did what she claims, then Ailes needs to be taken to the woodshed.
On the other hand, it makes me wonder about how some of the other Fox Ladies have been able to advance at Fox.

whatevs hon. I'm moving on. You should consider it as well since you've posted 5+ times on a subject that you CLAIM you could care less about :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle:

Well stop posting to me and I'll gladly stop posting back

Moving on is a good idea dumbass.

If she was sexually harassed why did she wait to be terminated? Why didn't! She quit and then file the lawsuit
She never slept with anyone. Why should she quit? You must make an hourly wage because no one who makes that much quits. Fuck you pay me is what people at her level say. My brother gets 1/2 mill if they fire him. Just like ailes is going to get paid. Why doesn't he get fired for cause?

It's coming out how creepy fox was for those poor women. Those are someone's daughters

Interesting you don't worry about all the women coming forward. This is how Republicans treat women

577d25461900002500219968.jpg

One of Fox News Channel's top anchors has filed a lawsuit against her former boss, Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, alleging wrongful termination and sexual harassment.

The news came in a bombshell email sent to reporters on Wednesday afternoon by the law firm representing Carlson, the host of “The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson” and former co-host of the morning show "Fox & Friends."

According to the lawyers at Smith Mullin P.C., who are representing Carlson, her contract was terminated on June 23. Fox News did not publicly announce the contract termination, and Carlson said on her Twitter account at the time that she was on “on vacation”.

"I have strived to empower women and girls throughout my entire career,” Carlson said in a statement. “Although this was a difficult step to take, I had to stand up for myself and speak out for all women and the next generation of women in the workplace. I am extremely proud of my accomplishments at Fox News and for keeping our loyal viewers engaged and informed on events and news topics of the day.”

POLITICO has reached out to Fox News for comment, and will update this story when we hear more.

More: Gretchen Carlson files sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox News CEO Roger Ailes

Sexual harassment? Shame on Roger Ailes.

Not surprised if this is true. The majority of the female anchors and female pundits look and dress like cheap cocktail bar singers. They are sending the wrong message. Granted, a woman's attire should not be an excuse for a man to make sexual advances, but....

I mean, what the fuck is Megan Kelly wearing here in this shot from last night's show? If that ain't a "come fuck me" dress I don't know what is.

screen%20shot%202016-07-05%20at%2010.38.11%20pm.png
She was asking for it?

Roger insists they show skin. Blame the victim much?

You know who tends to let rapists off most because she was asking for it? Conservative women.

I have no idea about sexual molestation and actually I could care less.

All I know is that she has a dumbass position on the right to keep and bear arms so good riddance.

Speaking of sexual molestation how is ole Slick Willy doing nowadays?
Right, riiiiight, of course you don't.

President Bill Clinton seems to be doing splendid.

Why do you ask?
His superhero name should be deflector not flash. He's impervious to truth.

Of course flash doesn't care if women are sexually harassed in the workplace. He's a Republican. Hence the Republicans war on women

[Q

Of course flash doesn't care if women are sexually harassed in the workplace. He's a Republican. Hence the Republicans war on women

Is sexual harassment when Slick Willy gets blowjobs from young interns at work or is it when he pulls out his pecker in front of married women?

What do you think?

[Q

Is sexual harassment when Slick Willy gets blowjobs from young interns at work or is it when he pulls out his pecker in front of married women?

What do you think?
Trump and Melania are only 4 years closer in age than bill and Monica and trump was still married when he was fucking Melania.

Melania is the Monica in this story and you want to make her first lady.

Bill stayed married. Trump lied to God two times when he said till death do we part so help me God.

oh my.....im shocked.....kanye seems to be mortified....

Add this to the long list of examples of the Republicans war on women. Perfect example of how Republicans treat women. They only hired hot pieces of ass and the only way to get ahead at fox Corp was to sleep with executives.
i delivered mail to fairly wealthy republicans up in the Anaheim Hills....yea their woman were treated so bad....a fucking nice House,a nice car to drive around in and spend the guys money,nice clothes,hair looking good,vacations every year........such a horrible life....

oh my.....im shocked.....kanye seems to be mortified....

Add this to the long list of examples of the Republicans war on women. Perfect example of how Republicans treat women. They only hired hot pieces of ass and the only way to get ahead at fox Corp was to sleep with executives.
i delivered mail to fairly wealthy republicans up in the Anaheim Hills....yea their woman were treated so bad....a fucking nice House,a nice car to drive around in and spend the guys money,nice clothes,hair looking good,vacations every year........such a horrible life....
As long as they know who's boss.

Gretchen was paid well too. Im sure she didn't mind being ass raped when she got her fat paycheck, right?

Trumps wife is willing to give up sex with beautiful men for $

Forum List

Back