Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

EFDB3C83-537B-4B73-98FC-F0EC28C5BFD2-1191001.jpg
How do you know that the others haven't complained?

I love to watch the hate generated by conservatives towards a young lady who only wants to protect the environment
Bullshit- she's told what she wants- her handlers use her as a tool- her handlers want godvernments to FORCE others to conform to their religion- the use of FORCE is immoral. Period. Giving a tool an award is akin to being a tool- ALL conflict begins when one FORCES another- the intent is immaterial- as is said, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"- the unintended consequences far outweigh the alleged salvation-
You people, for some reason, believe only godvernment taxing something or making something illegal is the *cure-all* for all the ills known to man- when in fact, it's "man" adapting to whatever is the salvation of man and stupid fucking tools along with talking heads and politicians are the exact opposite- you stifle innovation with laws and bullshit- free enterprise and free markets will figure out the adapting- NOT idiots trying to FORCE their theology on others-
Absolutely

She does demand that governments stop pandering to big oil and do more to combat climate change. She does not take no for an answer

That is why she is Person of the Year
She should try grabbing mother nature by the pussy
Then she's be the darling of the CRCs.

She is the perfect democrat...
This makes the Time award as credible as Obama's Peace Prize

How appropriate. Time liked hitler too.
They "liked" Hitler? Like the GOP did, I guess.

Actually it was roosevelt, you know the Dem president who liked and admired both he and mussolini. Dems seem to have a love affair with dictators. They certainly try and act like them.

Ok, strange they would honor someone so ineffectual.

View attachment 294293
What enables you to measure effectiveness? By what metric? She's enhanced the conversation...and many in her generation are listening to her.
Hell...given the mass amount of hate and out-and-out lying directed at her by most here..she MUST be doing something right!

Congratz Greta--you have already made more of a mark in history at 16 than most of these geezers have made or will make in their entire life.
..a lot of people listened to hitler also....listening to her crap==WOW--that deserves Person of the Year?? hahahahhahahah

I love to watch the hate generated by conservatives towards a young lady who only wants to protect the environment
That Greta Thunberg is Times’s person of the year is making conservatives’ heads explode is one of many good reasons for her selection.
I can see them objecting to her climate change arguments.
But the personal attacks on a young teen are reprehensible

Then she should shut up and stop talking rubbish.

It's her parents fault .....they put her up there as a puppet, for the world to judge.

For her parents, the money they get from her has more value than anything......shame on those greedy parents.
So, kids should just shut the fuck so ignorant assfucks like you can ignore a problem that will affect her life?

Really?
Poll 30 kids tomorrow to see what to do with your next paycheck.
Oh wait
I shouldnt have funnied rand agreed with that because I'm a democrat.
Dumbfuck

How appropriate. Time liked hitler too.
They "liked" Hitler? Like the GOP did, I guess.

Actually it was roosevelt, you know the Dem president who liked and admired both he and mussolini. Dems seem to have a love affair with dictators. They certainly try and act like them.
Nope, it was the Republicans. All the way up to Pearl Harbor and Hitler declaring war on us. There's a lovely book, anthology of all the Republican speeches in Congress gushing over Hitler and Mussolini....."The Illustrious Dunderheads".

Forum List

Back