Greta Thunberg removed by German police from site of mass-climate change protest at coal mine

Burning coal produces acid rain which can destroy eco systems. It is a certainty that it happens but its up to humans to do something about it. Obviously the two sides have different views - those who are concerned with "what can you do for me now" is contrary to those who believe that "what can we do for our children".

Gee saving an abandonned village will save the planet. Who knew. Anyway, money wins. Money will always win.

LOL sorry ....talking about Greta....I find this funny! :dunno:

zocZS4L.jpg

Burning coal produces acid rain which can destroy eco systems. It is a certainty that it happens but its up to humans to do something about it. Obviously the two sides have different views - those who are concerned with "what can you do for me now" is contrary to those who believe that "what can we do for our children".
Eco systems are largely doing just fine and always have. Using isolated incidents is dishonest.

Germany is a country where it gets cold in the Winter. Since they have foolishly started the process of closing down their nuke plants, they will presently rely on unicorn farts to produce their electricity. The coal is just a "bridge" solution.

Eco systems are largely doing just fine and always have. Using isolated incidents is dishonest.

acid%20rain_0.jpg

Its more of a factor of reduced emissions. Technology improved in coal plants and from natural gas plants. Yes coal has not gone away, well people no longer use coal when BBQ I do miss that.

93% drop in sulfur dioxide emissions in the last 22 years.

Whatever happen to acid rain ? technology and US efforts to control it.

Pollution controls handle that.

Germany is a country where it gets cold in the Winter. Since they have foolishly started the process of closing down their nuke plants, they will presently rely on unicorn farts to produce their electricity. The coal is just a "bridge" solution.
I imagine unicorn farts hurt the environment, just as cow farts do.

All of this remedial hatred targetted on a teenage girl.
All of this over an autistic young person who has not done anything of real value in life. She was in Germany. Now she needs to go to China and India and any other nation that are spewing all of the noxious climate change emissions in the agenda she believes in. For that is where it is coming from.

Forum List

Back