Zone1 Greetings to all

Lucky1knows

Nov 2, 2022
I am lucky1knows. I am 77 years old and have lived a full life. I worked in 5 different industries and was successful in all of them. My objective in life was to obtain knowledge and become the best person I could be and I feel that I was able to accomplish most everything (not all though) what I set out to obtain.

I am not biased on anything as my objective in life has always been the truth in order to be able to cope with the problems that life always brings. As such, I am against biases as to me, they cause unnecessary problems. We do not need those given that life itself is never easy.

I am strong though on data, facts, and truths. When something has been proven to be true, I am against those that have not, do not want, or refuse to see it.

I welcome debates. By the same token, I am not here to hear (or be) and orator.

Welcome and good luck
Just don’t take it too seriously

Tell us your political leanings
I am presently an independent. I was a Republican for 35 years but since about the year 2000, I did not like what was happening and I got out. In my older years, I tend to lean Democrat but the key word is "lean". Either way, I am not married to either party. The party I follow is called the "Reality" party. It is the one that offers data, facts and truth. I am a 100% believer in that party.

I am presently an independent. I was a Republican for 35 years but since about the year 2000, I did not like what was happening and I got out. In my older years, I tend to lean Democrat but the key word is "lean". Either way, I am not married to either party. The party I follow is called the "Reality" party. It is the one that offers data, facts and truth. I am a 100% believer in that party.
If you are more for reality than anything, you shouldnt lean to other party in the duopoly.
Welcome aboard!

If you are more for reality than anything, you shouldnt lean to other party in the duopoly.
Welcome aboard!
I agree with you but the one thing that I am is a caring-for-others person. I now believe in the "team effort". I did not originally believe in the team effort since everything that I have accomplished in life, I did it on my own. Nonetheless, my older years have shown me that doing it alone is lonely and that sharing is where the good feelings are at. The Republicans are all about me, me, me and the Democrats believe in the team effort, which is why I lean to them. Nonetheless, all extremes are bad and in addition to the extreme right there is an extreme left and I do not believe in that.

I would not anticipate much from expecting reality on this board.
It is more about talking smack than talking facts

I agree with you but the one thing that I am is a caring-for-others person. I now believe in the "team effort". I did not originally believe in the team effort since everything that I have accomplished in life, I did it on my own. Nonetheless, my older years have shown me that doing it alone is lonely and that sharing is where the good feelings are at. The Republicans are all about me, me, me and the Democrats believe in the team effort, which is why I lean to them. Nonetheless, all extremes are bad and in addition to the extreme right there is an extreme left and I do not believe in that.
It isnt "sharing" when it is forced. And I mean that literally, by the definition of the word.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

welcome to the Jungle

Forum List

Back