Greetings from Belize

hey Carib , hows it going , were you born and raised in Belize ? Whats it like in Dangriga , is it a big city or small or what ??

I went there a couple of years ago, flew into Cancun (to avoid the US) and got the bus down to Chetumal and walked over the border, and went fishing, flying in small airplanes to get around was the best way to travel to the keys

well , looks like you know English pretty well so probably well educated or at least smart . Nice to meet you !! Dangriga is tiny from what I could see . What do you do , what hobbies , interests , work or anything else that you would like to share .

I went there a couple of years ago, flew into Cancun (to avoid the US) and got the bus down to Chetumal and walked over the border, and went fishing, flying in small airplanes to get around was the best way to travel to the keys
I lived in Los Angeles for a long time and much prefer it here. What keys did you go to?

well , looks like you know English pretty well so probably well educated or at least smart . Nice to meet you !! Dangriga is tiny from what I could see . What do you do , what hobbies , interests , work or anything else that you would like to share .
I was born and raised here, met my husband (gringo) here, moved to Miami for years, moved back home a few years ago. We snorkel and also travel a lot. I have tons of friends and family here and we're pretty old fashioned to you.

Hi

I have a question. The rules say profanity is loosely tolerated. I enjoy sprinkling my comments with colorful language. Will that be trouble?
nope not at all..:biggrin: Just as long as you keep it out of this section and the announcement and feedback section as well. all the other sections you can let loose saying things such as "you are a stupid F word" and all that stuff.hee hee.

just as long as you don't do here in the welcome section or that one,then you will be just fine around here.lol.:biggrin::beer:

Hi

I have a question. The rules say profanity is loosely tolerated. I enjoy sprinkling my comments with colorful language. Will that be trouble?
nope not at all..:biggrin: Just as long as you keep it out of this section and the announcement and feedback section as well. all the other sections you can let loose saying things such as "you are a stupid F word" and all that stuff.hee hee.

just as long as you don't do here in the welcome section or that one,then you will be just fine around here.lol.:biggrin::beer:
OK, thanks 9/11. I don't want to cause trouble, just enjoy myself and follow the rules. Thanks again. :)

Hi

OK, thanks 9/11. I don't want to cause trouble, just enjoy myself and follow the rules. Thanks again. :)
no problem.thats cool.

Hello there, Carib Gyal...

p-trans-welcome-snowman1_zps3459cb0c.png

If you have any questions regarding the site, please do not hesitate to PM a mod...one of us will be glad to help you if we can.

Enjoy the board. :)

Forum List

Back