Greenpeace: Christmas cancelled

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Amazing!
Santa Warns In Greenpeace Video Christmas Will Be Canceled Due To Global Warming.

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — Greenpeace is warning children the world over Santa Claus might not be bringing gifts to them because of global warming.

A “Save the Arctic” video released by the environmental group shows a sullen and dirty Santa – played by Jim Carter of “Downton Abbey” — in a dark, concrete room with water dripping from the ceiling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQBy-USwrOo]Santa delivers an urgent Christmas message from Greenpeace! - HD 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

Amazing!
Santa Warns In Greenpeace Video Christmas Will Be Canceled Due To Global Warming.

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — Greenpeace is warning children the world over Santa Claus might not be bringing gifts to them because of global warming.

A “Save the Arctic” video released by the environmental group shows a sullen and dirty Santa – played by Jim Carter of “Downton Abbey” — in a dark, concrete room with water dripping from the ceiling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQBy-USwrOo]Santa delivers an urgent Christmas message from Greenpeace! - HD 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

If the AGW cult had science on their side, they wouldn't have to resort to emotional fear-mongering and shameless manipulation.

Really, guys? Targeting children?

Scumbags.

Amazing!

If the AGW cult had science on their side, they wouldn't have to resort to emotional fear-mongering and shameless manipulation.

Scumbags.

Sorry, but I like that vid. The targeted children won't see it if the parents are parenting on what they are allowed to watch. And since the adults of this generation and previous ones didn't give a damn that we all are contributing to killing mother earth, then yeah. They should know. They are the ones inheriting the dead planet we will be leaving them.

But...my words will fall on deaf ears...just like that vid will.

Amazing!

Santa delivers an urgent Christmas message from Greenpeace! - HD 1080p - YouTube

Scumbags.

Sorry, but I like that vid. The targeted children won't see it if the parents are parenting on what they are allowed to watch. And since the adults of this generation and previous ones didn't give a damn that we all are contributing to killing mother earth, then yeah. They should know. They are the ones inheriting the dead planet we will be leaving them.

Man is not causing global warming that is a lie. There is no reliable evidence man caused a short 15 year period of about a 3rd of a degree of warming that has stopped for another 15 years.

The world was in much sadder shape 50 years ago when rivers actually caught fire and LA had so much smog people were dying.

Amazing!

Santa delivers an urgent Christmas message from Greenpeace! - HD 1080p - YouTube

Scumbags.

Holy shit! That's not Santa -- that's Fidel Castro! :eek:

Man is not causing global warming that is a lie. There is no reliable evidence man caused a short 15 year period of about a 3rd of a degree of warming that has stopped for another 15 years.

And another blithering idiot.

Better stop there.. I'm not sure Count Count on Sesame Street is up to 3 yet... :lol:

The piece reeks of desparation.. And you can always see the leftists go back to what they know best when they are desparate.
They were RAISED on street theatre. Performance art.. Drums and warpaint and all..

Last edited:

And another blithering idiot.

Abraham like it or not you are irrelevant just like the rest of the two legged vermin wandering the planet. You can't make the weather warmer. And the hubris it takes to believe you can stop Mother Nature from doing it is staggering.

Scumbags.

So you think I am a liar then. Okey dokey. So..I say you are a liar for having an opposing opinion. Is this how it's supposed to go?

Forum List

Back