Green energy, is a joke.

Grumblenuts

screenshot-www.usmessageboard.com-2023.01.31-06_07_17.png

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

You believe zero point energy is usable?
I don't, but only because I've seen no compelling evidence that those who use that term know WTF they're talking about. However, I do subscribe to Aether theory. One can't mush it together with Einsteinian QM quackery though as this fool is so want to do. And the billionaires sure aren't about to give up their metering in any hurry, even if a practical means of harnessing some spooky "free energy" were suddenly accepted by the scientific community at large.

I don't, but only because I've seen no compelling evidence that those who use that term know WTF they're talking about. However, I do subscribe to Aether theory. One can't mush it together with Einsteinian QM quackery though as this fool is so want to do. And the billionaires sure aren't about to give up their metering in any hurry, even if a practical means of harnessing some spooky "free energy" were suddenly accepted by the scientific community at large.

Skeptics brush it off as being either non-existent or impossible to attain as an energy source. But Dr. Garret Moddel from the University of Colorado at Boulder, recently patented a prototype to harness ZPE. :eek:

Yup, on all counts.

ABSTRACT A system is disclosed for converting energy from the electromagnetic quantum vacuum available at any point in the universe to usable energy in the fonn of heat, electricity, mechanical energy or other forms of power. By suppressing electromagnetic quantum vacuum energy at appropriate frequencies a change may be effected in the electron energy levels which will result in the emission or release of energy. Mode suppression of electromagnetic quantum vacuum radiation is known to take place in Casimir cavities. A Casimir cavity refers to any region in which electromagnetic modes are suppressed or restricted. When atoms enter into suitable micro Casimir cavities a decrease in the orbital energies of electrons in atoms will thus occur. Such energy will be captured in the claimed devices. Upon emergence form such micro Casimir cavities the atoms will be reenergized by the ambient electromagnetic quantum vacuum. In this way energy is extracted locally and replenished globally from and by the electromagnetic quantum vacuum. This process may be repeated an unlimited number of times. This process is also consistent with the conservation of energy in that all usable energy does come at the expense of the energy content of the electromagnetic quantum vacuum. Similar effects may be produced by acting upon molecular bonds. Devices are described in which gas is recycled through a multiplicity of Casimir cavities. The disclosed devices are scalable in size and energy output for applications ranging from replacements for small batteries to power plant sized generators of electricity.
Yeah, sure. The Casimir Effect has long been established. As this 2008 patent mentions later, Einstein's buddy, "Max Planck proposed the concept of zero-point energy in 1912. The idea was then" studied perverted "by Albert Einstein" and yada, yada. Nonetheless, this abstract is so chalk full of contradiction and circular reasoned baloney it's truly amazing the boob was awarded a patent. I could be wrong though. Show me this guy's home power bills since 2008 and I'm all ears..

Yeah. You're an idiot.
And you're a liar.

The price of solar PV and wind energy has now gotten to the point where it is cheaper to build a new renewable facility than it is to continue to operate an existing coal fired plant. That says something. It says that the OP is crap.

The price of solar PV and wind energy has now gotten to the point where it is cheaper to build a new renewable facility
And the OP is what you get for that price. Did you bother to watch the OP video?

Ahahahah :auiqs.jpg:
Green energy, in particular, wind turbines are an eyesore, expensive, don't last very long, and destroy themselves in the process polluting the environment and killing/destroying ecosystems. But that's not want the Greens will tell you or the WEF wankers.

And you're a liar.
About WHAT???

The price of solar PV and wind energy has now gotten to the point where it is cheaper to build a new renewable facility than it is to continue to operate an existing coal fired plant. That says something.
Oddly enough, the Chinese are building coal plants left and right. Oh those crazy people!

Being on ignore doesn't mean you're being completely ignored.
This is an interesting insight into the suppressed "free energy" market.

So we're to believe you've just been deliberately missing the point.. until now! LOL

Btw, everyone can still see that you spelled bites wrong. Then how you pathetically changed it. Then posted this, desperately pretending you didn't spell it wrong in the first place:
What are you on? Put down that meth pipe
How old are you? Provide the time mark where that Redacted guy says "Green energy, is a joke."

Last edited:
So we're to believe you've just been deliberately missing the point.. until now! LOL
You can believe whatever the fuck you want, the OP is the OP. Green energy is bullshit, but that's not what you want to believe, is it? So tell me then, what is the point you think I've been deliberately missing?
Btw, everyone can still see that you spelled bites wrong.
Who gives a shit, oh, you do. Meh!

How old are you? Provide the time mark where that Redacted guy says "Green energy, is a joke."
So you added to your initial comment, bravo. I should be asking you how old you are.

If the video is watched the context of the video reflects the history, suppression and deliberate acts by government and private enterprises of technologies and the current deliberately orchestrated energy crisis. This alone shows, along with the other video that green energy is bullshit.

Last edited:
i.e., Oh, Auntie 'em, Auntie 'em, fuck the internet and all those facts and shit. There's simply nothing without me. Me, you, and Toto 'til the end. That's my point! And ding perhaps? And if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard!
1675134675050.jpeg

Forum List

Back