Green energy, is a joke.

"May be"? "Slow and painful" compared to what exactly? It's not been slow and painful enough for you already? What would be "the best method"? What would make that path to the same result necessarily any better?
Achieving Unlimited Free Energy. How We Can Achieve Unlimited Free Energy: Zero Point Technology | Gaia
The best method I know of, but would this satisfy your need to build and maintain what we've been discussing?
Where's the "joke"?
Look in the mirror.

How can it not be?

There is electromagnetic energy that is produced by the Earth constantly, also the infinite energy that comes from space, the ether. Unlimited both and are free.
"Free energy" is serious, but The Sun providing plenty of energy to us right now for free is somehow a "joke" to you. Go figure.

And you're the poster child of what an idiot is.
There's even an entry in the dictionary, look up Grumblenuts, and you'll find idiot as an alternate meaning.
So more boring deflection..
WHAT IS USED TO CAPTURE IT? Talk about deluded.

Solar panels have a lifespan, do we recycle solar panels atm? It is very costly

"Free energy" is serious, but The Sun providing plenty of energy to us right now for free is somehow a "joke" to you. Go figure.
Yeah, when the sun is available, high seasonal angles in the sky, no shade and no clouds, and yes I understand the tech has improved to compensate for a little sun. As for wind turbines, what happens when there's no wind, is that when the hamsters kick in and run on the treadmill?

Satire is healthier.
As for wind turbines, what happens when there's no wind, is that when the hamsters kick in and run on the treadmill?
The wind often blows in cloudy weather, even when the Sun is off the horizon, and did a windmill somehow hurt you personally or what?

No shit Sherlock.
Was that in response to the "special needs"?:auiqs.jpg: :clap:
Ok, I'll go easy on you from now on. Special little friend.

Yeah, when the sun is available, high seasonal angles in the sky, no shade and no clouds, and yes I understand the tech has improved to compensate for a little sun. As for wind turbines, what happens when there's no wind, is that when the hamsters kick in and run on the treadmill?
So how do you mix up the above statement, oops, "special needs"?

How can it not be?

There is electromagnetic energy that is produced by the Earth constantly, also the infinite energy that comes from space, the ether. Unlimited both and are free.
I assume you're not serious.

Ok, I'll go easy on you from now on. Special little friend.

So how do you mix up the above statement, oops, "special needs"?
Okay, dopey. I'll have to hold your hand and spell it out for you then:

Wind often still exists

"when the sun is" un- "available," when the Sun is at "high seasonal angles in the sky," and when there is "shade and" there are "clouds"

You fucking moron. One more chance, then Bubbye :hhello:

You're welcome.

Okay, dopey. I'll have to hold your hand and spell it out for you then:

Wind often still exists

"when the sun is" un- "available," when the Sun is at "high seasonal angles in the sky," and when there is "shade and" there are "clouds"

You fucking moron. One more chance, then Bubbye:hhello:
Another piece of shit bites the dust.
Fuck you too :321:
You've done your dash, fuck off now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back