Green Day triggers MAGA

Billie Bob said he was going to renounce his citizenship, and move out of the country has he done that yet?

Here you go ladies, your chance to swoon over this Adonis!

1704312374666.png

Dems have taken quite a paradigm shift since then haven't they ? Antiwar to anti American in less than 20 years. Quite an astounding feat by your globalist puppet masters.
Here's the thing, Mike. All Billie Jo did was substitute the word 'redneck' with the word 'MAGA'. The two words are interchangeable. I mean have you ever met a Liberal redneck? I have not. I'm pretty sure if MAGA had existed when he wrote the song, that's the word he would have used.
Also not supporting MAGA does not make you anti American. When Trump was asked about replacing Columbus with Indigenous Peoples Day he said "Not while I'm President." It's not anti American to not support someone like that.

Also not supporting MAGA does not make you anti American.
Not what I said.
When Trump was asked about replacing Columbus with Indigenous Peoples Day he said "Not while I'm President." It's not anti American to not support someone like that.
Trump isn't perfect.
But he won against the war monger favorites Jeb and Hillary.

Tried impeaching him for a phone call with Zelinsky........what is Ukraine now ? Look at Afghanistan, Israel ..... US wide open southern border .... 4 million more otw...
On top of 7 to 15 million already here ...

All due respect to the native Americans, but
we've been told much bigger lies than Columbus' "discovery " of America.

All due respect to the native Americans, but
we've been told much bigger lies than Columbus' "discovery " of America.
Are you aware of the things Columbus did? Do you know why they say Columbus 'discovered' America? Why does he even deserve his own holiday? He died centuries before this was America. Might as well give Hitler his own holiday as well. For Trump to out and out refuse this is not forgivable. 100% preventable.

Last edited:
Are you aware of the things Columbus did? Do you know why they say Columbus 'discovered' America? Why does he even deserve his own holiday? He died centuries before this was America. Might as well give Hitler his own holiday as well. For Trump to out and out refuse this is not forgivable. 100% preventable.
Trump's words are worse than Biden being a traitor and war criminal ? Pretty telling there catnip.

Forum List

Back