Green Beret Sniper Bryan Sikes Letter to Michael Moore

Man, the secular progressive libs are avoiding this one like the clap. What, can't support your boy? Thats right, throw them under the bus when their usefulness is exhausted

-Geaux

Yes. Moore is a world class asshole.
not gonna argue that, but it wasn't moore i was referring to.
Yourself then would be the only logical one you could call an asshole, asshole.
i don't go around thumping my chest. i don't feel the need to write an open letter to anyone in which i basically just insult them in unoriginal frat-boyish ways for four paragraphs.

that'd be the asshole who penned the letter in the op
And of course Moore denigrating all snipers be they military or police is just fine with you? Talk about dumb as a box of rocks.
Rocks are more intelligent than Micael Moore or libtards in general.
Nice spelling....Micael ...LOL Rocks can spell better than you..

American Sniper Complaints Grow in Hollywood Should Clint Eastwood Be Celebrating a Killer Exclusive

Man, the secular progressive libs are avoiding this one like the clap. What, can't support your boy? Thats right, throw them under the bus when their usefulness is exhausted

-Geaux
Never cared for Moore in the first place, I put him in the same corner as Pat Buchanan...

Screen-Shot-2013-02-05-at-11.18.03-AM-640x322.jpg

what an asshole.

i don't go around thumping my chest. i don't feel the need to write an open letter to anyone in which i basically just insult them in unoriginal frat-boyish ways for four paragraphs.

And of course Moore denigrating all snipers be they military or police is just fine with you? Talk about dumb as a box of rocks.

He never took anything Moore said and proved him wrong...

I look at this letter as adolescent. Very poorly written, sounds like a guy shouting in a bar.

What did Moore say:
"Lots of talk about snipers this weekend (the holiday weekend of a great man, killed by a sniper), so I thought I'd weigh in with what I was raised to believe about snipers. My dad was in the First Marine Division in the South Pacific in World War II. His brother, my uncle, Lawrence Moore, was an Army paratrooper and was killed by a Japanese sniper 70 years ago next month. My dad always said, "Snipers are cowards. They don't believe in a fair fight. Like someone coming up from behind you and coldcocking you. Just isn't right. It's cowardly to shoot a person in the back. Only a coward will shoot someone who can't shoot back."

Now moore is quoting one US army Vet about the actions of snipers. By the way, this is a common view in the british army when they get shot at by snipers too.
Is it a legitimate part of war, of course it is. But did anyone ask a grunt in the US army today what he thought of enemy snipers?

So he quoted his Veteran Father about snipers.

P.S. I did notice how these frat boys commended his father & uncles service who they were criticising.

what an asshole.

Oh? Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. If Moore were on fire I wouldn't piss on him to cool him off. The guys a dishonest prick and the Green Beret called him on it.
anybody who needs to thump their chest that hard is an asshole. just a general rule.
Then you support Obama, why?

He never took anything Moore said and proved him wrong...

I look at this letter as adolescent. Very poorly written, sounds like a guy shouting in a bar.

What did Moore say:
"Lots of talk about snipers this weekend (the holiday weekend of a great man, killed by a sniper), so I thought I'd weigh in with what I was raised to believe about snipers. My dad was in the First Marine Division in the South Pacific in World War II. His brother, my uncle, Lawrence Moore, was an Army paratrooper and was killed by a Japanese sniper 70 years ago next month. My dad always said, "Snipers are cowards. They don't believe in a fair fight. Like someone coming up from behind you and coldcocking you. Just isn't right. It's cowardly to shoot a person in the back. Only a coward will shoot someone who can't shoot back."

Now moore is quoting one US army Vet about the actions of snipers. By the way, this is a common view in the british army when they get shot at by snipers too.
Is it a legitimate part of war, of course it is. But did anyone ask a grunt in the US army today what he thought of enemy snipers?

So he quoted his Veteran Father about snipers.

P.S. I did notice how these frat boys commended his father & uncles service who they were criticising.
Moore is a slob, Kyle is a hero no matter the scum left says.

Michael Moore is a disgrace. God bless this green beret sniper, Bryan Sikes. I wish him all the best.
Yes, God loves a killer, no matter the reason to kill....

Sooooo

You're being held with a knife to you're throat. You're only chance to live is the precision shot of a sniper.

He shoots, you live.

Bet you then are thanking God that sniper was there.

Hmmmmmm

Forum List

Back