Greatest Chess champion Garry Kasparov: There wasn't any doubt on 17 Sep 1939 that Stalin invaded Poland as Hitler's partner, and there isn't any doub

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Greatest Chess champion Garry Kasparov: There wasn't any doubt on 17 Sep 1939 that Stalin invaded Poland as Hitler's partner, and there isn't any doubt today.

EErd41MX4AUkGXs

@Kasparov63
As I said in my speech on the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact in Toronto last week, we must be fully opposed to the Putin regime's efforts to revise history by ignoring Stalin's alliance with Hitler & whitewashing his murderous crimes.

do you agree with Greatest Chess champion Garry Kasparov?

I guess...

What's your point?

The west spent years trying to play Hitler and Stalin off against each other, that's why Chamberlain sold out Czechoslovakia.

Stalin only retook land that had previously belonged to Russia. Not that this was a good thing, and those lands are free today on their own.

Greatest Chess champion Garry Kasparov: There wasn't any doubt on 17 Sep 1939 that Stalin invaded Poland as Hitler's partner, and there isn't any doubt today.

EErd41MX4AUkGXs

@Kasparov63
As I said in my speech on the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact in Toronto last week, we must be fully opposed to the Putin regime's efforts to revise history by ignoring Stalin's alliance with Hitler & whitewashing his murderous crimes.

do you agree with Greatest Chess champion Garry Kasparov?

Stalin made Hitler look like Mary Poppins when it came to killing. 6 million people dead meant Hitler was a pussy to Stalin

In fact, Hitler probably killed 10% of what Stalin did. Hitler was a GD pussy. Christ Stalin's wife shot herself in the head in front of him to get away from his ass....lol

Hitler tricked Stalin....lolol........Stalin was blindsided

I guess...

What's your point?

The west spent years trying to play Hitler and Stalin off against each other, that's why Chamberlain sold out Czechoslovakia.

Stalin only retook land that had previously belonged to Russia. Not that this was a good thing, and those lands are free today on their own.
"Stalin only retook land that had previously belonged to Russia." RT.ru lie "Russia" died in 1917 , google ussr

1638797052465.png

Nazi-Soviet Pact | Encyclopedia.com

https://www.encyclopedia.com › economics › nazi-sovi...

The Munich Pact caused Soviet Communist Party General Secretary Joseph Stalin to consider a treaty with Germany. For the next year, the British and French made ..

Forum List

Back