Great Speech.

Pub dupes!! They believe SO many lies, they're always trying to make out mistakes and bad predictions out to be lies by liberals. Sorry, you're the brainwashed dupes. Tell us again what Fox, Rush, Heritage, Rev Moon, and Breitbart say. Bought off liars ALL... LOL! Marxist kenyan muslim death panel THE SKY IS FALLING tools of the greedy rich...hoping for your recovery. The world is aghast.

Analysis of Obama's jobs plan (from the Economist)

First, a handy chart to show the cost:
20110917_WOC575_1.gif

(Edit: apologies for the copyright violation. I'll leave just a few highlights)

1) The payroll-tax holiday not only extends the current 2%, but increases it to 3.1%. It also partially extends that 3% to employers.
2) Unemployment insurance is extended, but with increased flexibility for the states, something the Economist believes can be an important shift. The Economist laments that it may not be enough for the scope of the problem, however.
3) The main purpose of this plan is to prevent a double-dip recession. If the current cuts/benefits expire in December, the national GDP is expected to shrink by 2%.

Last edited:
This is now the Pub Obstruction Economy...

Perhaps the lamest excuse ever made. For the Lamest President ever.

So let me get this right. In your completely Wrapped Liberal Mind it went from Being Bushes Economy, to the Republicans Economy. Obama is Blame free.

Holy shit I want some of what you guys are smoking.

Blame free? No..

He's really done way to much compromise with republicans...and was much to generous to business. Both are in cahoots to fuck up the economy.

He started, mildly, to use the bully pulpit here. And given the circumstances, has done a very good job at it.

It's disgusting the racism, disrespect, contempt and obstructionist bullshit he has to put up with from the fucking assholes of the terrorist tea party movement.

Jim DeMint..before ANYTHING was implemented was calling for a "Waterloo". I've never heard anything like that.

Complete and utter bullshit.

It is a fairly typical response from an Obamatron. They don't give a flying fuck about the country.... only their party.... and, more importantly, their Messiah.

How many times do people fall for the pretty words? Fucking idiots.

But you're not a Republican, right?? :lol: Then what are you??? A bitter, uninformed bitch that doesn't even live here. That's what I see.

What is a fucking shame is that CG ( allegedly a non citizen ) cares more about this country than you ( allegedly a citizen ). You care more about propping up the false messiah......

Another CG kiss ass.

:lol: that's foul, bro

I can write a book GT...

When we had our first one, we were struggling financially...and the baby was a definite strain.

Now, one thing I hated was changing diapers...didnt mind the pee diapers....but the other ones? No interest.

So what did I do? My wife said "your turn" and I changed the diaper right in front of her. Took a handful of "wipees".....nearly the whole box.....and wiped the kids butt with them. She told me we will go borke if I use that many wipees....and I told her I will never use less.....

I never had to change a diaper again.

Yep..I can wriote a book on fatherhood.

Actually, you probably couldn't. Which is why people like me earn money off people like you. :eusa_angel: I'm not cheap, but I'm really, really good. :eusa_whistle:

Earn money??? Maybe. But you probably work in retail. You're such a liar. Why do you try so hard to impress??

This is now the Pub Obstruction Economy...

Perhaps the lamest excuse ever made. For the Lamest President ever.

So let me get this right. In your completely Wrapped Liberal Mind it went from Being Bushes Economy, to the Republicans Economy. Obama is Blame free.

Holy shit I want some of what you guys are smoking.

Blame free? No..

He's really done way to much compromise with republicans...and was much to generous to business. Both are in cahoots to fuck up the economy.

He started, mildly, to use the bully pulpit here. And given the circumstances, has done a very good job at it.

It's disgusting the racism, disrespect, contempt and obstructionist bullshit he has to put up with from the fucking assholes of the terrorist tea party movement.

Jim DeMint..before ANYTHING was implemented was calling for a "Waterloo". I've never heard anything like that.

Complete and utter bullshit.

The disregard for the will of the American people Obama has shown with the signing of the Health Care Bill is what pushed me over the edge. He got into office and for the first several months, instead of trying to get the ecomony back on track, he and the Democratic majority in Congress neglected everything else until they were able to ram the Health Care Bill through. No budget, no economic pathway, nothing but health care. They had been trying to get that done for about 50 years. The reason it had not been passed in 50 years is that it was not the will of the people. And they used disrespect, contempt and obstructionist bullshit to get it done.

He and the democratic party showed their true colors. The treatment they recieved after that was only in defense of our own welfare. You have to treat a bully with offense or the bully will continue to bully.

Last edited:
I thought it would be okay but this was better. President Obama really hit the mark with this one.

Surprisingly enough Canter was on a few shows and it looks like hes on board with alot of the proposals.

:eusa_eh:

I got bored, it was a terrible speech.

New Topics

Forum List

Back