Great news! Wave of illegals headed to New York City

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Finally, NYC is getting the opportunity to flex their "sanctuary" muscles and welcome a flood of unemployed, unskilled young men into their great city!

I know some xenophobic racists like Mayor Eric Adams aren't happy about this, but the rest of us are thrilled to see these dreamers getting their shot at American prosperity.

If you're in New York City, please be sure to open your home and your heart to these happy wanderers!

NEW: 2,274 migrants crossed into the Tucson Sector yesterday according to DHS sources. The majority of them came through the open floodgates in Lukeville. I was down there watching it all unfold—Nonstop for hours.

Agents tell me the normal “high” for encounters before this current surge was around 1,500.

Most of the individuals I met were from Senegal and Mauritania—All of them were going to New York aside from one who was going to Minnesota—He was also the only one who said he had family here.

Across the border—9,100 migrants were encountered yesterday.

Buses cannot go up to where the wall is because of the terrain so they are transporting people via truck and van to either Nogales or Tucson which is a roughly 3-4 hour round trip. There were no agents out patrolling, they’re all transporting or processing.

Finally, NYC is getting the opportunity to flex their "sanctuary" muscles and welcome a flood of unemployed, unskilled young men into their great city!

I know some xenophobic racists like Mayor Eric Adams aren't happy about this, but the rest of us are thrilled to see these dreamers getting their shot at American prosperity.

If you're in New York City, please be sure to open your home and your heart to these happy wanderers!

NEW: 2,274 migrants crossed into the Tucson Sector yesterday according to DHS sources. The majority of them came through the open floodgates in Lukeville. I was down there watching it all unfold—Nonstop for hours.

Agents tell me the normal “high” for encounters before this current surge was around 1,500.

Most of the individuals I met were from Senegal and Mauritania—All of them were going to New York aside from one who was going to Minnesota—He was also the only one who said he had family here.

Buses cannot go up to where the wall is because of the terrain so they are transporting people via truck and van to either Nogales or Tucson which is a roughly 3-4 hour round trip. There were no agents out patrolling, they’re all transporting or processing.

We have a forum for topics involving immigration. Please put these threads there.

If they can make it there, they'll make it anywhere...

"Great News" but you will still bitch about them being here.

This is great news .. New York City is on the brink of bankruptcy as it secures funds to support these illegal aliens. Currently, New York has secured $20M in monthly funds to build and house illegal aliens on Randall Island in New York. New York City will be costing New York City taxpayers over $10B over the next 2 - 3 years ... Good luck New York taxpayers .. your tax dollars at work!

Hope that Governor DeSantis and .Abbott continue to bus illegal aliens to the sanctuary city ..

Gates "WELDED OPEN" to allow for rain runoff? Huh? its' a fence, in the desert. Everyone just accepts that and moves on? Where are the highly paid Politicians? There are slats in the walls on either side of gates? Is is so poorly designed at all 141 gates that this in necessary? I would need explanations and Engineer reports if I was in the TX or AZ "RINO" regime. I am suspicious.

Last edited:

You rubes are a sad bunch

Gates "WELDED OPEN" to allow for rain runoff. Everyone just accepts that and moves on? Where are the highly paid Politicians? There are slats in the walls on either side of gates? Is is so poorly designed at all 141 gates that this in neccessary? I would need explanations and Engineer reports if I was in the TX or AZ "RINO" regime. I am suspicious.

Sadly, the Biden regime guards the area around the border, and blocks state and local politicians from inspecting the fence (at least in Texas). They also won't allow state law enforcement to conduct operations at the border. The regime picks up the illegals after they cross the fence, then buses them to far away cities, bypassing local law enforcement so they can't do anything about it.

Joe Biden is the most prolific human trafficker in history.

Sadly, the Biden regime guards the area around the border, and blocks state and local politicians from inspecting the fence (at least in Texas). They also won't allow state law enforcement to conduct operations at the border. The regime picks up the illegals after they cross the fence, then buses them to far away cities, bypassing local law enforcement so they can't do anything about it.

Joe Biden is the most prolific human trafficker in history.
There should be a steady stream of buses taking these illegal immigrants to every sanctuary city in the US. If they want to be third world shit holes, let them.

Leftists / Liberals are sad bunch who tolerate and support illegal immigration while putting their cities / towns in jeopardy both criminally and financially. For what gain? Future votes?
Illegal immigrants are overwhelmingly socially conservative. That's probably why republicans have never done anything to reduce illegal immigration. Every time a republican does something like build more border wall, illegal immigration goes up. Even when Ron Desantis, for the first time in GOP history, made it illegal to employ illegal immigrants in Florida, the very first thing the GOP did after that was say that they would not enforce that law. Because they love illegal immigration.

Illegal immigrants are overwhelmingly socially conservative. That's probably why republicans have never done anything to reduce illegal immigration. Every time a republican does something like build more border wall, illegal immigration goes up. Even when Ron Desantis, for the first time in GOP history, made it illegal to employ illegal immigrants in Florida, the very first thing the GOP did after that was say that they would not enforce that law. Because they love illegal immigration.
Why do Democrats embrace it and encourage it? Biden opened the floodgate, and Democrats continue to complain when their bluff is called.

Forum List

Back