GREAT NEWS ! 'There's No Food': Moscow Soldiers Forced To Eat Dogs

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
SOON THIS WAR WILL BE OVER , AND THE HORDE (MOSCOW EMPIRE) WILL BE OVER:

1991:

The SBU, Kyiv's security and intelligence agency, released a text message exchange purportedly between two Russian soldiers, in which a serviceman stationed in the occupied parts of the Kherson region, close to Crimea, told his friend that he and other troops had eaten a Yorkshire terrier.

"It's all f*****. [Ukrainians] are f****** beating us like kids. We eat dogs, there's no food. Today we ate a Yorkie. A Yorkshire terrier,"

clit7crumaeth4g-svapg.jpg

1991:

The SBU, Kyiv's security and intelligence agency, released a text message exchange purportedly between two Russian soldiers, in which a serviceman stationed in the occupied parts of the Kherson region, close to Crimea, told his friend that he and other troops had eaten a Yorkshire terrier.

"It's all f*****. [Ukrainians] are f****** beating us like kids. We eat dogs, there's no food. Today we ate a Yorkie. A Yorkshire terrier,"

View attachment 689124

I'm so thankful I was born in America. If I had to live like that I wouldn't want to

1991:

View attachment 689124

Usually you see a lot of stray dogs running around war torn shat holes wandering endlessly.....................Not a dog in sight in this war. Road kill is rare

All of Eastern Europe
you know that you fav Mongol ulus has nothing to do with Europe ? you represent a mongol Horde here
1661859894467.png

Forum List

Back