GREAT NEWS! The ruling Polish party has offered to remove the graves of communists (satanists, Marxists - Moscow´s poodles) from the main national ce

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
GREAT NEWS! The ruling Polish party has offered to remove the graves of communists (satanists, Marxists - Moscow´s poodles) from the main national cemetery
"

Anthony Macerevich, deputy chairman of the ruling Law and Justice party in Poland, proposed decommunizing one of the country's main military cemeteries in Pow Повzki. The former defense minister said that the graves of the communists in the cemetery in the western part of Warsaw should be replaced with the necropolis of "cursed soldiers" - members of the anti-communist underground.

IVAN%2BKONEV%2BPRAGUE%2BSTATUE.jpg

On the air of Radio 24, Macerevich said that people who tortured them and contributed to the destruction of the country were buried in Powонzki, next to the graves of outstanding heroes. According to him, the cemetery should be transferred from the city, which is under the control of the opposition, to the government, so that it becomes "the property of the people." The initiative is supported by the head of the government's Office of Veterans and Victims of Repression and the Institute of National Remembrance, conservative publicist Tadeusz Pluzhanski said in the Sieci weekly .

"

Nothing can stop Demoscowisation and Decommunization of Europe ) Great News!

" This is what Boleslaw Rybka had to say about serving in WWII: “Was I scared? No, I am a Roman Catholic! (Fighting Marxist Moscow Satanic Hordes ) ” "

Don't they have enough to worry about in Poland without digging up graves of communists? When they get done are they going to dig up the graves of the 14,000 German soldiers buried in Poland?

Don't they have enough to worry about in Poland without digging up graves of communists? When they get done are they going to dig up the graves of the 14,000 German soldiers buried in Poland?
" Don't they have enough to worry about in Poland without digging up graves of communists? " you can get bons of those marxist satanists if you want, what is your address , i can send it to Poles , we christens have no place in our christen graveyards for the Asiatic satanic worshipers

29blumenfeldWeb-jumbo.jpg

Forum List

Back