GREAT NEWS !! Michelle won't seek political career !

Scares you that much, eh?

FRIGHTENED.....:eek: is a better word !!

Michelle_Obama_Crazy_Face.jpg

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:

I never expected that she would. She has never shown any real interest in doing anything more than work for sensible causes. She has never really been political. Despite all the trashing she gets from the barbarian right, she has been a very distinguished first lady.

ooooh, you bet she is very distinguished and graceful.., what say you Mooooochelle ?

Michelle_Obama_Crazy_Face.jpg

Nothing like a good photoshop job, dick.

That is of course if you can believe her !

If true though, this is wonderful news !!!!! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Michelle Obama says will not go into politics after White House

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. first lady Michelle Obama will not go into politics after leaving the White House, she said on Monday, dismissing rumors she might follow in the footsteps of predecessor Hillary Clinton and run for the Senate after her husband leaves office.

At an event to promote family-friendly workplace policies, the wife of President Barack Obama was asked whether her next move would be political.

“No, it will not be political. It definitely will not be. It will be mission-based, service-focused,” Mrs. Obama told ABC newscaster Robin Roberts.

Her comment may have been aimed at shutting down recent speculation that Mrs. Obama was mulling a future run for the U.S. Senate. President Obama's term in the White House ends in early 2017.

Former first lady Hillary Clinton was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 2000 just as her husband, President Bill Clinton, was finishing his second term. She went on to become U.S. secretary of state under Obama after losing to him in a run to become the 2008 Democratic presidential nominee.

During her time as first lady, Michelle Obama spearheaded a movement to make school lunches healthier, a move for which she has come under recent fire from congressional Republicans.

Before her husband went into politics, Obama worked as an attorney, director of a “public allies” leadership-training group in Chicago and as director for community affairs at the University of Chicago Hospitals.

There can be no doubt that that is a dreadful thought for those on the right that a Black woman might run for political office. They just can't stand that, can they, and it sure shows! Then they sulk wondering why Blacks are going all out to vote Democratic.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. first lady Michelle Obama will not go into politics after leaving the White House, she said on Monday, dismissing rumors she might follow in the footsteps of predecessor Hillary Clinton and run for the Senate after her husband leaves office.

At an event to promote family-friendly workplace policies, the wife of President Barack Obama was asked whether her next move would be political.

“No, it will not be political. It definitely will not be. It will be mission-based, service-focused,” Mrs. Obama told ABC newscaster Robin Roberts.

Her comment may have been aimed at shutting down recent speculation that Mrs. Obama was mulling a future run for the U.S. Senate. President Obama's term in the White House ends in early 2017.

Former first lady Hillary Clinton was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 2000 just as her husband, President Bill Clinton, was finishing his second term. She went on to become U.S. secretary of state under Obama after losing to him in a run to become the 2008 Democratic presidential nominee.

During her time as first lady, Michelle Obama spearheaded a movement to make school lunches healthier, a move for which she has come under recent fire from congressional Republicans.

Before her husband went into politics, Obama worked as an attorney, director of a “public allies” leadership-training group in Chicago and as director for community affairs at the University of Chicago Hospitals.

There can be no doubt that that is a dreadful thought for those on the right that a Black woman might run for political office. They just can't stand that, can they, and it sure shows! Then they sulk wondering why Blacks are going all out to vote Democratic.

Seems to me the only one who noted skin color in this thread is you liberal..

sensible causes?
do you know how much money she has cost and lost at our schools and now your children are basically starving with her so called sensible causes healthy menu that the majority of the children HATE and just throw away?
she is hated as much as her hateful hubby, but if it helps you sleep at night you can dream of her as being distinguished...she's a bossy pushy busybody who will come out and claw your eye's out you dare disagree with here

what did she say when republicans questioned the MANY COMPLAINTS from schools and children on her uneatable "healthy" lunch's?
she scolded them as that being just UNEXCEPTABLE...how dare they question her for she has a degree in nutrition, doctor, human heath and the body, running a business...oh wait, no she doesn't she's a frikken former lawyer and SHE WASN'T elected to do any of this....

this is the best news I've heard in awhile...she won't run for office...but the Obama's have been known to LIE

Last edited:
You've been on political message boards for how long and you don't know by now they ALL say this.

The Obamas are too young to retire, they have a lot of time to decide what they'll do.

You've been on political message boards for how long and you don't know by now they ALL say this.

The Obamas are too young to retire, they have a lot of time to decide what they'll do.

So you're admitting they are players, gamers and liars?
they can't just come straight out and say, I'm thinking it about maybe?

I meant what I said, Steph. Not what you say I mean.

I meant what I said, Steph. Not what you say I mean.

okey dokey, but you have to admit what I said was kinda true, NO

oh never mind, it's late, I''ve been up having way too much fun:booze: and think it's time for me to find my bed
Have a good day dear:smiliehug:

easy to say that you're going to give up a life in politics while residing in the seat of world power. she may come to miss it eventually and I would not be surprised if she didn't make a run for a senate seat at some point.

of course, she may also just be so damned tired of all the assholes that she means it.

She has plenty of time to change her mind, but here's to hoping she's a woman of her word ! :beer:

I think Michelle has more of a social agenda than a political one

You misspelled both ;)

[ame=http://youtu.be/dJfyXhw7tMA]Obama said he is not qualified to be President in 2004 AD - YouTube[/ame]

sensible causes?
do you know how much money she has cost and lost at our schools and now your children are basically starving with her so called sensible causes healthy menu that the majority of the children HATE and just throw away?
she is hated as much as her hateful hubby, but if it helps you sleep at night you can dream of her as being distinguished...she's a bossy pushy busybody who will come out and claw your eye's out you dare disagree with here

what did she say when republicans questioned the MANY COMPLAINTS from schools and children on her uneatable "healthy" lunch's?
she scolded them as that being just UNEXCEPTABLE...how dare they question her for she has a degree in nutrition, doctor, human heath and the body, running a business...oh wait, no she doesn't she's a frikken former lawyer and SHE WASN'T elected to do any of this....

this is the best news I've heard in awhile...she won't run for office...but the Obama's have been known to LIE
'unacceptable.' if you're going to capitalize a word for emphasis make sure you know how to spell it.
she has not cost or lost schools any money, and there are no kids that are 'basically starving' because of the changes in the school lunch program.

and finally, yes, encouraging kids to eat healthy and making sure that our schools are not contributing to the obesity problem by feeding them junk is a sensible cause.

A black LIBERAL woman, as well as ANY liberal is a dreadful thought.

Her "proud" comment was wrong, but seriously she's old enough to have a least a passing (-: acquaintance with civil rights. And the last time a black man rose this far in national consciousness James Earl Ray shot him. So, ... walk a mile in her shoes. I'm not a big fan. But, she's used her position to do good. Hardly surprising she has no interest in politics.

Forum List

Back