Great news for democrats!

It's a given. No hope required. It's obvious to everybody not in The Cult.

I agree. Between the broken election system, broken media, and Trump's broken mouth, if Donald doesn't drive enough people away, the media will lie through its teeth again to screw him out of every vote they can then the dems will just pull another 2020 hijacking of the election again and print as many ballots as they need to beat him.

Any nation stupid enough to elect Biden once, would be stupid enough to elect him twice no matter what or how much he fucks up.

Well, we already know Trump is unable to beat Biden.
I used to think DeSantis could beat Biden but once he moved into prime time, he has stumbled.

There are no current Democrats preferable to Biden

So it looks like Biden in 2024

There is a scenario in which Trump could beat Biden, but it's a long shot and he'd need 3rd party help.

There is a scenario in which Trump could beat Biden, but it's a long shot and he'd need 3rd party help.

While Trump has his loyal MAGA he has a much larger group of voters that will not vote for him under any condition

I used to think DeSantis could beat Biden but once he moved into prime time, he has stumbled.

After 4 years of crap I think Putin could beat Biden.

Unfortunately for Biden .. he'll actually have to get out of his basement and campaign ... he won't be able to hide behind COVID and scripted and / or productionized interviews. I sure hope he wins the nomination now that he has 3 contenders.

Unfortunately for Biden .. he'll actually have to get out of his basement and campaign ... he won't be able to hide behind COVID and scripted and / or productionized interviews. I sure hope he wins the nomination now that he has 3 contenders.

Lets see…
What happened the last time Biden campaigned from his basement?

Biden 306
Trump 232

:dance:

You keep forgetting that Biden has a record now as President. Good luck.

I am willing to run on Biden’s record as President

Are you going to run on two impeachments, multiple indictments, Jan 6 and stolen election lies?

I am willing to run on Biden’s record as President

Are you going to run on two impeachments, multiple indictments, Jan 6 and stolen election lies?
Yep. American patriots don't give a damn about that bogus shit. Democrats would crucify Jesus if he came back.

Great news for democrats!​

Your new neckwear is ready and waiting for you!!!!

swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif

swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif

swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif

swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif

swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif
swing.gif

Lets see…
What happened the last time Biden campaigned from his basement?

Biden 306
Trump 232

:dance:
Oh .. wow .. you really got me that time .. so unexpected. Now let reality set in as Biden actually has to do stuff this go-around. Primary again .. physically get out of his Hiden-Biden basement and campaign, give unprepared responses ... walk up steps (chuckle) and not be able to hide behind COVID (which still kills 2K-2.5K people every week). Can't wait!!!

dance.gif

Forum List

Back