Great news for democrats!

Which is pretty pathetic.

As a Democrat, I would like to see Dems run a candidate over Biden. But I don’t see anyone in the wings. I had hoped Harris would be able to step up, but she has failed miserably.

But I look at the Republican field and I don’t see anyone who appeals to moderate America. I don’t see stable capable leadership.

Biden 2024

As a Democrat, I would like to see Dems run a candidate over Biden. But I don’t see anyone in the wings. I had hoped Harris would be able to step up, but she has failed miserably.

But I look at the Republican field and I don’t see anyone who appeals to moderate America. I don’t see stable capable leadership.

Biden 2024

At least you're honest enough to admit that Biden/Harris was a dismal failure.

You're on a good start to becoming a sane, normal, functioning member of society.

Last edited:

Biden 2024
Like I said, Dems will drag their naked body over broken glass and animal feces to vote against trump. Independents hate him and many establishment GOP do not want to see him nominated. That man will never sit in the Oval Office again, He is a threat to our democracy and will be indicted at least three times before the end of the year. His crimes are catching up with him.

Like I said, Dems will drag their naked body over broken glass and animal feces to vote against trump. Independents hate him and many establishment GOP do not want to see him nominated. That man will never sit in the Oval Office again, He is a threat to our democracy and will be indicted at least three times before the end of the year. His crimes are catching up with him.

Democrats dragging their naked bodies over broken glass and animal feces seems to be normal Democrat behavior these days, as well as dressing up like women.

At least you're honest enough to admit that Biden/Harris was a dismal failure.

That's a good start.

Actually, I think that Biden has mostly delivered as promised. I just think his age is catching up with him. I had hoped Harris could be groomed to step up in 2024. Now, I think Dems should replace her on the ticket.

As for Republicans, I had hoped they would have moved on from Trump by now.
Since they won’t, they are a non factor for 2024

Keep telling yourself that. American voters have developed a strange habit of trying to vote themselves back to a previous point in time. For instance, when Biden ran in 2020, Americans though they were turning the clock back to the Obama era. Joe Biden having been Barack Obama's VP, was the perfect choice. But how little did the American voters understand Obama's statement "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." And Joe did fuck things up in spades, hearts, and clubs.

Now in this age of high inflation, high prices, wars, instability, and rampant crime, people are looking back and yearning for a time of peace, prosperity, and sanity, as things were during the Trump era, right before the pandemic hit. Given the voting patterns in the past, I'd have to say that Trump has a pretty good shot of winning in 2024. Of course the left would scream, cry, and protest like little children who don't want to take their medicine. And if it isn't Trump, you can be pretty damned sure it will be another MAGA Republican candidate who does win. It could be DeSantis, or someone else who jumps in the race later.

Worked out so well for you in the midterms.

47% of democrats want Joe Biden to run again.

Imagine having 47% of any group wanting you to run again after they dumpster fire you created as a country.

This can only mean that he will win the nomination, and that means even if he dies like Anthony DeLuca in PA and was still elected anyway
or has a stroke and can't talk like Fetterman who also won in PA.

Biden is bullet proof.

Let the voting begin!

twd603gp06040411.jpeg
That post coming from a orange cult member.

Did your poll give a number on the support for President Biden in November when it's between him and a republic fuckup?

Post that sycophant.

Oh, we didn't take control of the House?

LOL. How did I know that programmed NPC response was coming?

Yes, you guys did WONDERFUL. Let's see. You won a bare majority in the House, when you were expected to have a sizable one, and that was largely due to gerrymandering. You had a net loss in the Senate when you were expected to win it. You had a net loss in gubernatorial seats. You had a net loss in state legislative majorities. And out of all of Trump's swing state picks, you lost all but three, one of whom was an incumbent who barely squeaked by, one of whom had to spend tens of millions of dollars in a relatively safe state, and one who kept Trump largely at arm's length and isn't bat shit crazy.

VICTORY!! WOOOHHOOO!!

Yes, you guys did WONDERFUL. Let's see. You won a bare majority in the House, when you were expected to have a sizable one, and that was largely due to gerrymandering. You had a net loss in the Senate when you were expected to win it. You had a net loss in gubernatorial seats. You had a net loss in state legislative majorities. And out of all of Trump's swing state picks, you lost all but three, one of whom was an incumbent who barely squeaked by, one of whom had to spend tens of millions of dollars in a relatively safe state, and one who kept Trump largely at arm's length and isn't bat shit crazy.

VICTORY!! WOOOHHOOO!!

What good would controlling both the House and Senate be, at this point in time? We still have an opposing President who has veto power. I look forward to 2024 as seeing a Strong conservative Republican President, with Republicans controlling both the House and Senate. It's the only way out of this mess you Democrats voted for.

What good would controlling both the House and Senate be, at this point in time? We still have an opposing President who has veto power. I look forward to 2024 as seeing a Strong conservative Republican President, with Republicans controlling both the House and Senate. It's the only way out of this mess you Democrats voted for.
Hilarious fuckup.

Meatball ron is imploding and the orange fuckup is unelectable.

VICTORY!! WOOOHHOOO!!
very few people thought repubs would win the senate. It was a toss up and we did well enough given the fact that retards were elected by democrats.

very few people thought repubs would win the senate. It was a toss up and we did well enough given the fact that retards were elected by democrats.
Dude, almost everyone thought the republic would win back the Senate and gain 40+ seats in the house.

What fucking rock have you been hiding under.

Forum List

Back