Great idea cons?

NRA & ALEC have the mouth-breathers down there on strings
puppet_smiley.gif

New Alabama Law Will Allow Children To Have Handguns

This will fix the low level of education there

I'm sure companies will relocate their because families with kids will be clamoring to live there

Addicting Info New Alabama Law Will Allow Children To Have Handguns

The National Rifleman Association s KOOKY KIDZ KORNER - chickenhead.com

Considering the restrictions on them having handguns, I don't have much of a problem with it.

Did you bother to read far enough to see the restrictions?

I'm sure companies will relocate their because families with kids will be clamoring to live there

Considering the restrictions on them having handguns, I don't have much of a problem with it.

Did you bother to read far enough to see the restrictions?
The dumbass didn't read his own link.

I don't understand why I keep reading guano threads.

I know the stupidity is going to be intense, but I can never brace myself enough for it.

Anyone dumb enough to give their child.....isnt gonna let a law stop them from doing it.

I doubt this will arm any unarmed children. The dumb parents already armed the.

It happened in Houston, Texas in 2010. The 15-year-old boy was alone in the house with his 12-year-old sister when they heard someone trying to break into the house. After trying the front and back doors, the intruders broke a window to get in. The teen grabbed his dad’s AR-15 — and knew how to use it, thanks to the fact that his dad is a Precinct One Deputy Constable. The boy managed to shoot one of the suspects (an adult), while the second was taken into custody.

Son Uses Dad s Gun To Save Family From Intruders MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

July 2nd, 2012

According to The Associated Press, a 14-year-old Phoenix boy shot an armed intruder who broke into his home at approximately 4:30 p.m. Saturday, June 23. At that time, the boy was babysitting his younger siblings, ages eight, 12 and 12.

The incident started with a woman ringing the doorbell to the residence. Since the boy didn’t recognize the woman, he refused to open the door.

A short time later, the boy heard a loud bang, which he correctly assumed was someone attempting to force entry through the door. The boy gathered his siblings and hurried them upstairs as he armed himself with a handgun from his parent’s bedroom.

From the top of the stairs, the boy saw a man break open the front door. When the man pointed a gun at the boy, the boy shot the man. The man did not fire his weapon.

The man was subsequently transported to a local hospital in extremely critical condition.

14-Year-Old Boy Shoots Armed Intruder in Home - Guns Ammo

A little suggestion, Guno...if you're going to lampoon Alabama for their low level of education...try to do it in a post where you demonstrate that you know where to use their and where to use there. Just saying...

It happened in Houston, Texas in 2010. The 15-year-old boy was alone in the house with his 12-year-old sister when they heard someone trying to break into the house. After trying the front and back doors, the intruders broke a window to get in. The teen grabbed his dad’s AR-15 — and knew how to use it, thanks to the fact that his dad is a Precinct One Deputy Constable. The boy managed to shoot one of the suspects (an adult), while the second was taken into custody.

Son Uses Dad s Gun To Save Family From Intruders MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

July 2nd, 2012

According to The Associated Press, a 14-year-old Phoenix boy shot an armed intruder who broke into his home at approximately 4:30 p.m. Saturday, June 23. At that time, the boy was babysitting his younger siblings, ages eight, 12 and 12.

The incident started with a woman ringing the doorbell to the residence. Since the boy didn’t recognize the woman, he refused to open the door.

A short time later, the boy heard a loud bang, which he correctly assumed was someone attempting to force entry through the door. The boy gathered his siblings and hurried them upstairs as he armed himself with a handgun from his parent’s bedroom.

From the top of the stairs, the boy saw a man break open the front door. When the man pointed a gun at the boy, the boy shot the man. The man did not fire his weapon.

The man was subsequently transported to a local hospital in extremely critical condition.

14-Year-Old Boy Shoots Armed Intruder in Home - Guns Ammo
tumblr_n8aw2w13aL1skf6lro1_500.gif

Forum List

Back