Great Hitler Cartoon!

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
obersalzberg.jpg

:laugh:

I bet there are at least 40,000 families that would have stopped Bush.

The sad thing is I think the comic disproves time travel :crybaby:
No, it doesn´t. With Hitler killed by a time traveler Germany clearly would have won the war and things would have taken another direction. The time traveler probably would not have been born and thus his assassination of Hitler would not have happened.

History Channel theorists say that the nazis created a time machine, and sent a bunch of nazis to the U.S. in the 1980's who became the leaders of the GOP.

• Banned
No, it doesn´t. With Hitler killed by a time traveler Germany clearly would have won the war and things would have taken another direction. The time traveler probably would not have been born and thus his assassination of Hitler would not have happened.

Aha!

Or... what if Hitler was a time traveler and an adjustment by the time space continuum to fix the anomaly was to make him go crazy and that's why the Nazi's lost the war??? :eek::eek::eek:

Aha!

Or... what if Hitler was a time traveler and an adjustment by the time space continuum to fix the anomaly was to make him go crazy and that's why the Nazi's lost the war??? :eek::eek::eek:
Improbable. Germany lost the war because of Hitlers stupid decisions.

Aha!

Improbable. Germany lost the war because of Hitlers stupid decisions.

Ah yes the stupid decisions he made while...........................
... the time space continuum made him crazy!!! :eusa_think:

:laugh:

Forum List

Back