great aryan won again. kerber 2 - serena 1 ( grand slam)

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
aryan won again. kerber 2 - serena 1

germany won
usa lose

4004.jpg
2466.jpg

2341.jpg

123958-supporters-of-germany-cheering-their-team.jpg

If we are all children of Adam and Eve how is it we differ in height, weight, facial, and color? If all of mankind started in Africa how is it we lost our tan? Our height too depending on where we ended up. Given most of the world's people are a mixture, a bit black, some white, brown too, how is it some think themselves Aryan? Multiple your grandparents by two, now do that ten times or more. Only the blind and stupid think skin pigment matters, but then again given world history many are stupid, sometimes evil.

"The figures for Black admixture are possibly discouraging to White nationalists, but considering that 90% of them are Nordicists anyway, maybe not..." see chart down page. A Little Black In All of Us

"My mother taught me GENETICS . "You're just like your father.""

If we are all children of Adam and Eve how is it we differ in height, weight, facial, and color? If all of mankind started in Africa how is it we lost our tan? Our height too depending on where we ended up. Given most of the world's people are a mixture, a bit black, some white, brown too, how is it some think themselves Aryan? Multiple your grandparents by two, now do that ten times or more. Only the blind and stupid think skin pigment matters, but then again given world history many are stupid, sometimes evil.

"The figures for Black admixture are possibly discouraging to White nationalists, but considering that 90% of them are Nordicists anyway, maybe not..." see chart down page. A Little Black In All of Us

australian tribe
australia-corobboree-coolaminga-aborigines-abo-aboriginal-native-dance-A0WB7G.jpg
400px-Native_tribes_of_South-East_Australia_Fig_4_-_Man_of_the_Narrang-ga_tribe.jpg

I do believe your Aryan has to win quite a few more titles to catch Serena......or even Venus

hey dani how many iranians have won any tennis matches over the years?...or does your "religion" forbid athletics?....
so instead of giving me an answer you laugh.....so i will take that as none have won anything and our women cant play tennis because its harder to play with a burka on....ok...

Have you read the "Sahara Pump" variant of the "Out of Africa" theory?

Sahara pump theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my own genetic test showed makers for English, Scottish, Irish, Amerindian, Jewish, and Berber, 4.5% Neanderthal.

and none of it makes one damned bit of difference.

Forum List

Back