Great American Brian Terry, "Collateral Damage" to Obama Regimes F&F Scandal

As far as I can see, they run their own programs.

No they don't run their own program
They run the program they are told to run the way they want to run it. But they get basics and authorization from higher up.
No they don't. They may get general outlines, like fight the war on drugs, but then they are pretty much free to meet that outline in the manner they feel is most effective. Government has never been in the habit of micromanaging every department, otherwise nothing would ever get done.

Wrong they had to get the authorization to allow guns to leave the United Sates into another country. no department has that authority to do it on it's own.

No they don't run their own program
They run the program they are told to run the way they want to run it. But they get basics and authorization from higher up.
No they don't. They may get general outlines, like fight the war on drugs, but then they are pretty much free to meet that outline in the manner they feel is most effective. Government has never been in the habit of micromanaging every department, otherwise nothing would ever get done.

Wrong they had to get the authorization to allow guns to leave the United Sates into another country. no department has that authority to do it on it's own.
You're very naive.

You're very naive.

No that would be you.
Or do you understand what being naive means?

Yes obama should resign over this

Now answer my question

Bush is president would you say the same thing? OH never mind I know the answer

Some people said Bush should have resigned over the mistake his administration made that cost 4000+ American lives in Iraq.

What's your opinion on that one? Is a Chief Executive's mistake that clearly cost 4000 American lives as serious as a Chief Executive's mistake that MAY have cost ONE life?

"Some" people, like you, are just mindless partisan hack drones. That YOU call it a mistake doesn't make it true.

Then stop calling Fast and Furious a mistake, if you are capable of practicing what you preach.

You just identified yourself as a mindless partisan hack drone. Don't be so hard on yourself.

You're a morbidly obese obnoxious blowhard, but you're by no means mindless.

Yes obama should resign over this

Now answer my question

Bush is president would you say the same thing? OH never mind I know the answer

Some people said Bush should have resigned over the mistake his administration made that cost 4000+ American lives in Iraq.

What's your opinion on that one? Is a Chief Executive's mistake that clearly cost 4000 American lives as serious as a Chief Executive's mistake that MAY have cost ONE life?

Stop look and read
Bush is president would you say the same thing?

Would I ask if Bush should resign if he were president while Fast and Furious was in effect?

WTF?????

Congressional approval.

Irrelevant. People resign all the time even though what they fucked up was authorized.

Stop look and read
Bush is president would you say the same thing?

Would I ask if Bush should resign if he were president while Fast and Furious was in effect?

WTF?????

If what the fuck is an acceptable answer for you I can live with it.

Shouild Obama resign over this? Is this a big enough mistake, that MAY have caused the death of one American officer,

that it should merit such a penalty for the Chief Executive?

Bush is president would you say the same thing? OH never mind I know the answer :eusa_whistle:

You're an idiot.

I asked a question. A real question, not rhetorical. Did you want to answer?

I'm guessing no one here on the right will answer.

I will....

If there was a cover up on Holders part,or he lied when saying he had no knowledge... yes, he should resign.

Should Obama resign for covering up for his guy... and/or for abusing executive privilege.... yes.

Should someone or several someones pay with more serious consequences for the death of TWO agents and hundreds of mexicans.... YES.

Problem is... Obama has abused executive privilege.

Whatcha going to do :dunno:
The two "men" are cowards.

So a tragic event happens that results in the murder in hundreds of innocent mexicans, what do you think should be done to hold those responsible that were involved in this?

The people in the ATF should be either fired or reassigned (if it turns out they didn't act in an illegal manner). Obviously, they were stupid.

What if they were following order?

As far as I can see, they run their own programs.

What a stretch.

*shaking head in disbelief*

Forum List

Back