GREAT AGAIN!!: Unemployment Rate Hits 3.8% -- Lowest in 18 Years...

The point: using the other side's past stupidity to do the exact same thing in reverse just means you're both practicing stupidity.
No, it means we are making the other side EAT their own words, exposing their HYPOCRISY!!!!

Meanwhile, rational logical-thinking Americans are celebrating 3.8% and Full Employment. Sorry bout that. :)
Well show you what rational logical-thinking Americans feel about the unemployment ratings this Nov....1.3 trillion deficit, with most going to the rich, wages hasn't moved up, most people have 2 jobs to support their families, gas prices are high, health insurance premmies will soar this year and with the nut imposing tarriffs, soon domestic goods will be higher. And just for the record, the whore was handed a good economy to began with.

No, its at 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent.
Over half the people in the US do not have jobs

Libs told us those not working were all the boomers retiring. We going with a different story now that trump is prez?
And Donnie Dirt Bag and all of GOP hate radio told us they had given up looking for work.
The lying scum Right always change the rules when the shoe is on the other foot.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

Lol and the libs and media keep pushing the hate and division.

Yup, Trump's daughter posts a photo of her and a child, and some hateful deranged Democrat calls her a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. No one's more hateful and demented than an average Communist/Democrat. That's fact.
Says a fuckin racist Trump supporter...poof begone!!

The point: using the other side's past stupidity to do the exact same thing in reverse just means you're both practicing stupidity.
No, it means we are making the other side EAT their own words, exposing their HYPOCRISY!!!!

Meanwhile, rational logical-thinking Americans are celebrating 3.8% and Full Employment. Sorry bout that. :)

So you don’t believe trump?
President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far.....I rest my case!!

69.3% UE is not full employment and is worse than the Right's claim of 42.9% UE under Obama.

June 30, 2015
David Stockman has run a bunch of numbers and has been able to put all of this in context and has concluded that the actual unemployment rate in the United States of America is not 5.5%, and it's not 12.5% or 13%. It is 42.9%.
I work with people who are full time employees and just about all of us have second jobs.....we haven't seen a raise in years, despite the success of our company. Trump needs to get out among real people and give up the staged rallies...he's see that this trickle down shit is for show only!!

So the nation being at Full Employment isn't good enough for Democrats? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:
Who said that ^^^ ?

And we've been at full employment for years now. What took you so long to figure it out?

Yet you're still throwing a Snowflake Hissy-fit. And no, we haven't been at Full Employment for years. But we are now. It's GREAT news for Americans.

Not according to trump.

Trump told us it is all about the labor force participation rate! That rate is still as low as it was with obama. According to trump real unemployment rate more like 25%.

Sorry kid, i know you desperately hoped for more Americans being unemployed. But it just didn't happen. 3.8% and Full Employment is Great news for most Americans. You wanna sit around and be all butthurt about it, that's cool. I love watching Democrat meltdowns. Please keep em coming. :)
How come you didn't answer? We've been at full employment for years now....

What took you so long to notice?

So the nation being at Full Employment isn't good enough for Democrats? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:
Who said that ^^^ ?

And we've been at full employment for years now. What took you so long to figure it out?

Yet you're still throwing a Snowflake Hissy-fit. And no, we haven't been at Full Employment for years. But we are now. It's GREAT news for Americans.
LOL

Imbecile.... From 2½ years ago...

The U.S. Economy Is Finally at Full Employment

And while it is great news now, it's been great news for years now.

So again I ask, since you cowardly avoided answering the first time, what took you so long to notice?

Yet you're so butthurt over the great news. Go figure? :cuckoo:
You're an idiot. I'm glad to see this job growth, not butthurt. I'm just trying to understand how you missed so much of the job growth we've been experiencing for years?

You won't answer that. What are you so afraid of?

LOLOL

No, rational Americans have been celebrating full employment for years now. Seems you're not among the rational.

69.3% UE is not full employment and is worse than the Right's claim of 42.9% UE under Obama.

June 30, 2015
David Stockman has run a bunch of numbers and has been able to put all of this in context and has concluded that the actual unemployment rate in the United States of America is not 5.5%, and it's not 12.5% or 13%. It is 42.9%.
I work with people who are full time employees and just about all of us have second jobs.....we haven't seen a raise in years, despite the success of our company. Trump needs to get out among real people and give up the staged rallies...he's see that this trickle down shit is for show only!!

You have received a raise. Thanks to Trump, you're gonna be bringing home more of your paycheck. And many prominent businesses have recently announced large bonuses for their employees. So maybe it's just time for you to find a better job. They're out there. Go for it. :)

Who said that ^^^ ?

LOL

Imbecile.... From 2½ years ago...

The U.S. Economy Is Finally at Full Employment

And while it is great news now, it's been great news for years now.

So again I ask, since you cowardly avoided answering the first time, what took you so long to notice?

Yet you're so butthurt over the great news. Go figure? :cuckoo:
You're an idiot. I'm glad to see this job growth, not butthurt. I'm just trying to understand how you missed so much of the job growth we've been experiencing for years?

You won't answer that. What are you so afraid of?

Nah, you sound real butthurt. It is what it is.

Uh oh, expect mass Democrat implosion hysteria over this YUGE news for Americans. :dance:

The U.S. economy continued to add jobs at a solid clip in May, with nonfarm payrolls up 223,000 while the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

Economists had been expecting payroll growth of 188,000 and the jobless rate to hold steady at 3.9 percent.

The unemployment rate was last this low in April 2000...

More:
Payrolls rise by better than expected 223,000, jobless rate drops to 3.8%, wages up 2.7%
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Fake news

Uh oh, expect mass Democrat implosion hysteria over this YUGE news for Americans. :dance:

The U.S. economy continued to add jobs at a solid clip in May, with nonfarm payrolls up 223,000 while the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

Economists had been expecting payroll growth of 188,000 and the jobless rate to hold steady at 3.9 percent.

The unemployment rate was last this low in April 2000...

More:
Payrolls rise by better than expected 223,000, jobless rate drops to 3.8%, wages up 2.7%
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Part time, burger flipping jobs

June 30, 2015

You have received a raise. Thanks to Trump, you're gonna be bringing home more of your paycheck. And many prominent businesses have recently announced large bonuses for their employees. So maybe it's just time for you to find a better job. They're out there. Go for it. :)
I make 15.75 an hour...sitting at a desk processing mortgages and have done so for the last 20 years I haven't had a raise is almost 5 years, a cost of living adjustment, yes, but no raise...most jobs out here and this is fact...are factory jobs issued via temp services..that is fact!!

June 30, 2015

I make 15.75 an hour...sitting at a desk processing mortgages and have done so for the last 20 years I haven't had a raise is almost 5 years, a cost of living adjustment, yes, but no raise...most jobs out here and this is fact...are factory jobs issued via temp services..that is fact!!

No raises or bonuses = A very bad Job.

Time to look for a better one.

Wages are growing 2.7% annually. I don't see the move to protectionism except Trump is trying to rally his base.
Lack of wage acceleration is the main surprise in jobs report, economists say....that's why I think these numbers are Trump numbers!!!

June 30, 2015

No raises or bonuses = A very bad Job.

Time to look for a better one.
Dude, I am 60 years old.....in 2 years I'm retiring....LOLOLOL

June 30, 2015

This is the question. It appears that demand for labor is .. slowly .... causing overall wages to rise, and almost equal to rising GNP. But of course the rise in wages is not uniform for all workers, and workers in jobs that don't see a lot of job growth don't benefit from a labor market ... even it it's at 3.8 unemployment.

That's not a partisan post. It was much the same under Obama, although there is more demand for labor now.

Forum List

Back